Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwiftC

Super Freak
Reaction score
Kylo Ren preview is up:

preview_KyloRenPF.jpg

"In celebration of the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens™, Sideshow is excited to announce that one of our first collectibles from the Star Wars™ episode 7 film will be the Kylo-Ren™ Premium Format™ Figure! This Knight of Ren™ from the Star Wars™ universe will be available for Pre-Order in 2016, so keep checking back for updates!"

I really hope this goes up very soon.. no question I get this.. pose looking good from what I can tell

this will be available for pre-order sometime in 2016. It could literally be 12 months from now. And then another year or two before it actually ships.

I would have much preferred the ability to actually pre-order a new statue. It has been quite the drought since fett and vader.

Well, as predicted Sideshow dropped the ball. A mere preview isn't going to help them capitalize on the movie in any way.

On a more personal note, I don't like what we can see of the pose. If the legs are positioned in an interesting way and they raised the right arm a little I might be in. I think this character needs a dramatic, mid-action pose and this looks like they were afraid to fully commit to one. So instead it's a muddled mess. Obviously I can't make a full judgement until we see the full piece but that's my opinion at the moment. What does everyone else think?

Well, as predicted Sideshow dropped the ball. A mere preview isn't going to help them capitalize on the movie in any way.

On a more personal note, I don't like what we can see of the pose. If the legs are positioned in an interesting way and they raised the right arm a little I might be in. I think this character needs a dramatic, mid-action pose and this looks like they were afraid to fully commit to one. So instead it's a muddled mess. Obviously I can't make a full judgement until we see the full piece but that's my opinion at the moment. What does everyone else think?

?? From limited previews of what we've gotten so far from the trailers, I think it's pretty decent. I think people are jumping the gun a little with these characters though, you don't even know if you'll like the guy or not, and I think that's inherently linked to whether people buy the statue, no?

Eh, the pose looks like it was taken straight from the trailers. We've seen promo shots of the Figuarts Kylo in the exact same pose. As far as this character goes this is the most iconic shot of him so far.

I'm in.

Eh, the pose looks like it was taken straight from the trailers. We've seen promo shots of the Figuarts Kylo in the exact same pose. As far as this character goes this is the most iconic shot of him so far.

I'm in.

To be fair the teaser for get turned out to be a completely different fett than the one we ordered, unless this is an actual photo of the piece anything could change. I know wording is a little weird, but if this was an actual 1/4 FIGURE as opposed to statue that would be amaZing

I think the pose looks pretty good if this is what we get. I'm def in. As a few have said it would have been nice for sideshow to have released a format for us to preorder with the release of the new film.

Maybe this is the pose for the premium format? I was looking at the hot toys version.

star-wars-kylo-ren-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902538-03.jpg

star-wars-kylo-ren-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902538-05.jpg

star-wars-kylo-ren-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902538-06.jpg

star-wars-kylo-ren-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902538-07.jpg

star-wars-kylo-ren-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902538-08.jpg

star-wars-kylo-ren-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902538-09.jpg

Super pumped!!!

I was hoping they'd at least announce a new PF before the movie premiered.

Last second preview is better than nothing I guess!

Now we wait patiently for PO for this and hopefully a Captain Phasma PF reveal!!!

Not quite sure why so many of you getting so excited !?!? it was clear he was coming .... but I would be excited if the PO would be tomorrow.. just a announcement with a bare picture could mean PO date is sometimes in 2016 .. with another year at least to produce it.. so you will have him earliest in 1 1/2 years ...

I would be excited to at least order him this week... not to wait to order him.. thats nothing new

Eh, the pose is good. Not great but probably safe. When you've already got Darth Malgus PF and Aayla Secura PF on your shelf, pretty much doing the same thing with their arm (Force choke/push), it doesn't look very original.

I would have liked to see two hands on his lightsaber, maybe in a position ready to strike.

Sideshow likes to do the "12 Days" thing around Christmas, I wouldn't be shocked if this was one of those Pre-Orders but the preview is simply to capitalize on the hype train.

Sideshow likes to do the "12 Days" thing around Christmas, I wouldn't be shocked if this was one of those Pre-Orders but the preview is simply to capitalize on the hype train.

I mean, 12 days does technically extend into 2016 but I wouldn't bet on a Kylo Ren pre-order.

Back