Which Hot Toys Civil War Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Civil War Figures Will You Be Adding to Your Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right now just Spider-Man (hopefully several suits) and Black Panther. It could be more and actually less. If i am not crazy about how Black Panther looks i may just wait until his solo movie.

I'll probably also pick up at least one Spider-Man. No interest in an Iron Spider...for now. :lol

With TFA and BvS also on the docket, I have to be more discriminating when it comes to my purchases.

I say to myself every year, "this will be the year I buy the new Hot Toys Captain America".

I never do.

If the film turns out great, it might be the first time I buy a Cap and Iron Man. I don't think any other film past this will be as important/interesting for Tony or Steve as much as this one. :panic:

Ironman [maybe], Black Panther, Falcon, Crossbones [maybe], SW [maybe]

Only definite buys are Falcon and Black Panther.

Captain America and Spidey are "must-have's" for me.

Iron Man is 'iffy'.

I'll pass on everyone else.

I like the look of this armor so I'll probably get that. Definitely Spider-Man but past that who knows.

My intent is to have a couple of separate themed displays, and not really add to my Avengers group now that I have the six. That said, the one AoU figure I very nearly added was Scarlet Witch, so I could be pulled towards a future release of her. And likewise, Black Widow just does not have that 'perfect' representation yet that Captain America and Iron Man have with their AoU figures. I prefer the TWS look, but the AoU figure is probably better overall... maybe they will knock Civil War out of the park and tempt me.

I'll never see the need to add another Cap. I just don't want to spend the money on another IM unless it is VI or VII. Hawkeye I have my figure... and if I was going to War Machine I'd either cough up for the remake of IM2 or get AoU while it is cheap... My bet is Civil War will probably be the most expensive WM to date, yet the most unappealing. The other characters I'm just not feeling it enough, or it is too early at this stage.

The next Thor movie will be the one to likely get my money from MCU..

Cap, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Bucky, Black Panther, and War Machine are all musts for me. I'll probably end up getting more.

Back