WoW Announcement Here!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting that DC Unlimited also made a Blood Elf in their first releases.
From Cool Toy Review:
IMG_4784.JPG

IMG_4783.JPG

If I was going to buy anything Warcraft related, I'd buy these DCU figures.

Last edited:
jlcmsu said:
Can someone post a pic. My Firewall here blocks SS site.

no pics just an announcement that the 1st piece will be a vs. dio based on this drawing

021207_WoWArtwork.jpg

A polystone diorama!

We’re proud to announce the subject of our first World of Warcraft piece, which will be a very dynamic diorama! The sculpture is based on the artwork that was released when the Blood Elves and Draenie were announced as new playable races for the Burning Crusade expansion, as seen in this now classic image!

We’re really, really excited about the possiblities of this new line. Our Marvel ‘VS’ Diorama series has been a huge success, and we’ve just announced both The Lord of the Rings and Star Wars dioramas in approximately the same size and scale. It’s a format we believe very strongly in - with very dynamic scenes captured in polystone, at the best quality possible, with maximum detail… it’s got our creative team’s energy at maximum. They’re really loving it!

We can reveal that the first World of Warcraft piece is a ‘VS’ diorama, based on the piece of artwork that was used to unveil the new races introduced in the Burning Crusade. It is based on the image of the Blood Elf leaping in the air to attack a Draenei. It’s an amazingly detailed piece that is coming along really nicely!

jlcmsu said:
Can someone post a pic. My Firewall here blocks SS site.
There's no pic of the statue, just the announcement and a very small pic of the painting the statue will be based on.

Scantily clad chicks in fantasy fetish gear and bright colors, jumping on each other, eh? :bunnydanc

Too bad my videogame playing ended with Tetris.

I'm pretty sure sideshow will make everyone go wow on this dio, but they are outdoing themselves with dios... They are starting to look all the same. I'm sure I will like it when it comes out, but hopefully not so much that I will buy it.

Back