Enterbay - Ip Man 3 - Ip Man (Donnie Yen)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawrence

Super Freak
Reaction score
4wBzzIL.jpg

VpDY3y3.jpg

6Httwow.jpg

1i3io42.jpg

uOT2Qke.jpg

a7WV5UG.jpg

rnwoQYC.jpg

J3LROxu.jpg

ptIUOF6.jpg

LoccNY2.jpg

gq9FcBV.jpg

vx5qAkl.jpg

fsjgUyQ.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Enterbay - Ip Man 3 - Ip Man

Had to make a dedicated thread for this. It looks too impressive to bunch it up with the old Ip Man thread.

not bruce pass:lol seriously really well done sculpt.and will make a great addition for Donnie yen collectors.i'm a fan but not a collector.
I heard Kwok-Kwan Chan will make an appearance as bruce in ip man 3.

I have mixed feelings on this one. And I own the first Ip Man figure. Something about that head sculpt that pulls it away from looking like Donnie Yen. At some angles, it even looks like Cung Le.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

This is at least $250 i predict. But i'll get on it
The Bruce Lee 75th Anniversary figure is 1940HKD (around $250US) & placed on their official site for $266US
The Ip Man figure is 1480HKD (around $190US), so I'm thinking it's going to be around $210 when they decide to put it up.

I really like the inclusion of the dummy and butterfly knives.
The sculpt is better than the Ip Man original but isn't good enough to warrant an upgrade for the casual fan imo.
I like the cotton treatment on the slippers but are they a bit too chunky?
The diorama boards are cool enough but I really like the metal plate they did last time round and it would've been good to see it included in this set too.

Looks like a good set overall, but I'm only up for the part-outs.

Yeah the standard EB stands are ugly and awkward.

The magnetic feet and base was better.

Love the IP Man movies, getting this for sure , will be my first "fighter" figure

Not perfect, but it holds up nicely against a direct real life comparison to Donnie Yen as Ip Man.

Slg2Hxg.png

Very nice set! Where the heck are all the Jackie Chan figures??? I would love to have a JC set or two like this :)

Great figure.
Don't need old Donnie Yen though.
Would have preferred an update of the original with new sculpt.

Back