Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
DC_Prime1_BatmanLee__P1_151215_Lee%20Bats_zps9qipqhfa.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee Batman

The reason I'm skipping Batman Noel was because of this one and the rumor of the Frank Miller Batman suit.

Prime site have English version? It doesn't seem to work for Mr. Green. Can't wait for this version of bat, lets see it, Prime 1.

This is probably what will make me sell my Sideshow 1/4. Now where's Superman?

The reason I'm skipping Batman Noel was because of this one and the rumor of the Frank Miller Batman suit.
Not a rumor, that was straight from the horse's mouth. Miller Batman is coming, too. :)

Depending how this turns out I may eat the 90.00 NRD on Noel and get this... Jim Lee Bats is awesome... I don't like the crouching photo they are using. Reminds me of the Black and White version which was always one of my least favs because of the pose.

they should do a full line dedicated to jim lee version character designs.

Depending how this turns out I may eat the 90.00 NRD on Noel and get this... Jim Lee Bats is awesome... I don't like the crouching photo they are using. Reminds me of the Black and White version which was always one of my least favs because of the pose.

So you cant trade in the Noël in for the Jim lee? You always have to pay the NRD?

I would love it if they based the statue on this giclee I have.

6545_1.jpg

Back