Hot Toys/PS4 TOYSOUL 1/6 Scale Shock Trooper - Star Wars: Battlefront Exclusive.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sith_fire30

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Extremely limited by my understanding....Looks to be released as part of a PS4 bundle at TOYSOUL 2015. Any other details?

164949vnb777mnw77ccf7x.jpg

164952j088ffm8lrm3lzsc.jpg

164943xs4xbfs9sulznxlb.jpg

Lmao
Did they even try? Looks pretty bad.

Although....
These guys only show up with Palpatine. Maybe Emperor announcement coming soon??

Too cloney but awesome exclusive as it sounds like it will be hard to acquire (and I've no interest -- perfect combo ;)). I'd have been gutted if it were say an OT Royal Guard or the like.

First I think the Shocktrooper is cool. My son and I picked up a Black Series at Walmart this past w/e.
That said I agree with the comments about the paint. I'd lay money on the fact someone on here could do a custom the looks better. I hope this is just a mock up prototype.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I didn't see the green lenses I would have thought this was a SSC figure based on the paint apps alone.

If they start cranking out Battlefront troop variants, we are in for a looooong ride :horror

Are these from Battlefront, DLC? I'm rank 35 and never seen one!

Back