Rogers985 Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rogers985

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi there, been collecting 1/6 figures for just over a year now. Primarily marvel hot toys stuff.
And I have the bug. Badly. I've seen a few people post pics of their collections and I'm at the stage where I feel I can post mine. It's not much, and it's a work in progress. Let me know what you think!
Cheers

1e2deda2659bbf781638142b56cc19e2.jpg
10da7a2f1bfb69e3251de5bf08013431.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the second picture I've made a gap, I've got bruce banner and AOU hulk on the way!

Thanks I'll post some better pics later tonight. Got a couple of customs too

Cheers! Still got a bit of work to do with them. But yeah I have a rule, no more than three on one shelf. Otherwise it looks a bit too busy haha

Cheers guys. Didn't get chance last night but I will be posting better pictures soon.

Bit of an update here and a few better pictures. I've just revived my bruce banner today. Just waiting for 'the other guy' to arrive now. Also some better pics of my customs, WWII wolverine, TDK joker and a work in progress MGS 3 snake.
Hope you like!

6c548e63a41f96c8458cb7a577ca2fa3.jpg

541e14817447df9411f1dd4aefdd99bc.jpg

5cd3ffa3eab073d60b44ae71a2cfba83.jpg

5115db7c902d736c1d6c86ea11b2b942.jpg

Looks sweet mam :clap
Next year looks like another big year for Hot Toys Batman figs, What with Bats vs Supes, Suicide Squad oh and then The Justice League movies on the horizon.

Looks sweet mam :clap
Next year looks like another big year for Hot Toys Batman figs, What with Bats vs Supes, Suicide Squad oh and then The Justice League movies on the horizon.

Thanks :) Yeah certainly does! I'm definitely in for the batman vs superman two pack. Oh and let's not forget deadpool!! I've got ultron and ant man on preorder. So yeah big year coming up!

Back