• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Drakul's Sale - LotR, Star Wars, Comics, Games, Anime etc...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drakul

Super Freak
Reaction score
2023 SALE
Most items include shipper. All prices include free shipping to US

MARVEL

13248936254_e1a338c653_b.jpg

25828263320_63da255e9b_b.jpg

SS JSC Black Cat $250

41FKmXCBwoL._AC_.jpg
SS Beast Maquette $250

13210910705_195350def8_b.jpg

Kotobukiya Hulk Fine Art Statue $250

13211015713_c489456ce5_b.jpg

Bowen Design Spiderman Action (in Black) Statue $249 PENDING

13302757904_92bc75929e_b.jpg

LORD OF THE RINGS

Gentle Giant Legolas Animaquette
Gentle Giant Gimli Animaquette

STAR WARS

Screenshot_2021-03-12 dsc2362.png

Kotobukiya Obi-Wan Kenobi ArtFX $125

Gentle Giant Stormtrooper Animaquette
Gentle Giant C-3PO and Jawa Animaquette
Gentle Giant Luke X-Wing Pilot Animaquette

MISC...

13302607903_d0052e2ef7_b.jpg

Tweeterhead Herman Munster Maquette Black and White Edition $299

13249966415_3fae0abbe9_b.jpg

Factory Entertainment Garfield Statue

13210979013_da5f83ac95_b.jpg

Electric Tiki Vampirella Tooned Up Statue $200

DC Direct Batman JLU Maquette

Palissades Trigun Vash the Stampede Bust
Palissades Trigun Nicholas D. Wolfwood Bust

Saint Seiya Myth Cloth EX Leo Aioria

Last edited:
Pm sent last night from U.S. Do you have any lotr weta statues,or anything Weta at all for sale?

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Sorry i posted before i checked my messages,looking for a different serfer,but seen in your pics of your collection some pieces I'm looking for depending on the price,but not at this particular moment cause of notice from SS that my credit card is being charged for pre orders. I'll stay posted to this thread though. Also got a question about your Fett mythos statue,did you draw on his body armor or did it come like that,cause i used to have him and i know the marks like a devil are on his helmet,but don't remember the rest on his chest plate. Hope we can do business down the line. Sweet collection by the way,we got some of the same limited statues: )

Which Art of War Berserk statue is it?

It's not a statue (I wish! those overpriced bastards! :p), it's this figure

Selling Arthas or Ivy :D

Nope sorry :)

Pm sent last night from U.S. Do you have any lotr weta statues,or anything Weta at all for sale?

I replied to your PMs, I have some LotR statues left but I don't have any Weta, they're all Sideshow.

Sorry i posted before i checked my messages,looking for a different serfer,but seen in your pics of your collection some pieces I'm looking for depending on the price,but not at this particular moment cause of notice from SS that my credit card is being charged for pre orders. I'll stay posted to this thread though. Also got a question about your Fett mythos statue,did you draw on his body armor or did it come like that,cause i used to have him and i know the marks like a devil are on his helmet,but don't remember the rest on his chest plate. Hope we can do business down the line. Sweet collection by the way,we got some of the same limited statues: )

I haven't drawn anything, I never customize my pieces so it came that way.

Back