• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Medicom Spawn and Blade, DCD 13 inch Batman characters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
All items were opened and displayed in glass case in smoking free house. And everything will be + shipping and handling U.S.P.S
Adding some Items,

I have DCD 13" only batman characters in varying conditions, please pm if interested. they are great for customs and even as is look amazing standing next to each other. Selling all together
Batman
Catwoman
Batgirl (Variant)
Harley Quinn
Two-Face
TDK Joker
Nightwing

Medicom Spawn $230
- Damage on inside of cape, not on the material itself but underneath the plastic base of cape.
- All Accessories
- Original Box (slightly scratched up from being stored)

Medicom Blade (comic version) $80
- Perfect Condition
- Missing Glasses and Stake
- Original Box

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys For Sale/ trade Bane, Dark Knight Batman ms 71, John Connor, Aldo Raine,

Bumped for some price changes! Also if someone could tell me how to edit the title of a thread that would be awesome

Re: Hot Toys For Sale/ trade Bane, Dark Knight Batman ms 71, John Connor, Aldo Raine,

365825dd8c50b90a742a9e54d4578193.jpg

5bc62c7d70bb9552cae6a158be3c3b8d.jpg

daf688a1a45b253c4f512edd3753d52a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pmmed

Re: Hot Toys For Sale/ trade Bane, Dark Knight Batman ms 71, John Connor, Aldo Ra...

Bump, Bane and Batman sold. Want to get rid of a couple more before Christmas

Re: Hot Toys For Sale/ trade Bane, Dark Knight Batman ms 71, John Connor, Aldo Ra...

Bump can sell as sets for a bit cheaper

Bumped, student loans and Xmas around the corner :( did I mention spawn is the coolest thing I've ever seen in person

Bump again!

Prices lowered

Bumped

Bump

John Connor Sold

Also anybody in New Jersey/ philly area I'm glad to meet up to avoid shipping costs

bump!

Do u still have Aldo for sale?

Yup

Sent you a pm

Bump

Hot Toys For Sale/ trade Bane, Dark Knight Batman ms 71, John Connor, Aldo Ra...

Aldo sold ! Thanks everyone for your time. Blade and spawn are still standing

Awesome guy to do business with!!!!

Back