1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Following the release of our first teaser of the upcoming Hot Toys Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice collectible figures, it’s time to get ready for Batman's personal ride, the astonishing 1/6th scale Batmobile!

This incredible Batmobile will unveil in full glory very soon at Hot Toys’ booth (F01-16) in the upcoming Toy Soul 2015 on Dec 18 in Hong Kong! Stay tuned!

This incredible and astonishing Batmobile has highly detailed exterior and interior

Equipped with remote-controlled:
  • Headlights & signal lights
  • Gatling guns with lights
  • Functional doors
  • Interior light-up function
  • Battle & cruising mode

VapidLivelyEider.gif

CourageousFreshElkhound.gif

Video: https://video-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/h...=d19b851cf6938eeec1259fc38f5c3840&oe=566FDC9F

TS15-Hot-Toys-Batman-v-Superman-004.jpg

TS15-Hot-Toys-Batman-v-Superman-005.jpg

12376252_10153202240702344_6851985458147293453_n.jpg

Last edited:
The 1/1 is very cool. Based on the tumbler and 89 car this thing should be well done as well...

I'll say again: "I hope this movie sucks.":lol

That's just it. I can't see myself falling in love with these movies like i did with TDK trilogy to drop this kind of cash. Looks cool but I'll have to love it.

I didn't expect them to make this. I'm really surprised at this announcement. I'll probably get this, as I have the Tumbler and 89. This announcement gives me renewed hope that the 66 Batmobile may eventually go up for preorder as well.

I hope the recent renewal of faith in the '66s release has nt been misguided.They will not be in competition with each other because both appeal to different genres and generations.

I hope this movie is very very very bad so I don't end up getting this. I missed out on two batmobiles already, I can't make it three. If I like this movie I will get this.

So I guess the HT Batfleck's rubber suit will tear if I stuff it in this Batmobile...

God help me... I swore I'd never get another after the massive 89 Batmobile but I love the design.

Easy pass for me. I've always found the Tumbler uggly. This one is ridiculous and boring...��
It's look like a star trek vehicule. Nothing in common with the Batman universe...
But it is a personnal opinion...

Back