Statue Prime 1 Studio - Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Ciri statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CallMeTheDoctor

Super Freak
Reaction score
11221977_10153680528555170_4867118124334565715_o.jpg

So pumped for this!!

Noooo, why'd it have to be Prime 1?! I can't spend 1200$ on a star wars figure, my only genre I collect, how can I expect to spend this much on the Witcher?

Yeah no kidding. I get their whole thing is big museum quality statues, but come on. $900+ for a large statue is not a good fit for everyone. I wish they'd shrink their stuff and offer a version in 1/6 at least.

Yeah no kidding. I get their whole thing is big museum quality statues, but come on. $900+ for a large statue is not a good fit for everyone. I wish they'd shrink their stuff and offer a version in 1/6 at least.

Nowhere did they say they are targeting everyone so why are you acting like they have some obligation to? This is part of their niche. If you want cheaper smaller things then look elsewhere.

That Ciri preview is looking great. Some time ago they released a teaser from Yen, but I would be surprised if they don't start the line with Geralt.

I would have also preferred a smaller scale for the line -my collection being mostly 1/6 figures and a couple of PFs- but I fear that this is a take it or leave it situtation. Videogames licenses tend to have a quite short lifespan when compared to movies, so as more time passes from the release of the Witcher 3 I can't picture another company (clearly not HT) picking up the license.

Therefore, as a fan of the book saga for years (we got them quite early in Spain) and a player of the games since the first one, these characters are simply a must have for me. So even if I have no idea about where I'm going to put them, I don't think that I could resist getting at least Geralt's family (Ciri, Yen, Triss and the White Wolf)... I love these characters too much.

That Ciri preview is looking great. Some time ago they released a teaser from Yen, but I would be surprised if they don't start the line with Geralt.

I would have also preferred a smaller scale for the line -my collection being mostly 1/6 figures and a couple of PFs- but I fear that this is a take it or leave it situtation. Videogames licenses tend to have a quite short lifespan when compared to movies, so as more time passes from the release of the Witcher 3 I can't picture another company (clearly not HT) picking up the license.

Therefore, as a fan of the book saga for years (we got them quite early in Spain) and a player of the games since the first one, these characters are simply a must have for me. So even if I have no idea about where I'm going to put them, I don't think that I could resist getting at least Geralt's family (Ciri, Yen, Triss and the White Wolf)... I love these characters too much.

If the pose is reasonable, and I could do like 50$ for a year and a half I would LOVE to get Geralt, but that would have to be it

The power of one teaser and everyone gettin rile up :lol

Back