Statue Weta Krampus Statues "First Pre-Orders up Q3 2016"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ApeManRyan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all,

Haven't seen a thread for this yet but Weta has the license for the Movie Krampus. They worked on the film and most of the time a lot of the collectors on here buy there LOTR or Hobbit items. Best known for that but looks like they are making awesome collectibles from the Krampus film. The Cherub and Dark Elf #2 went up for order today and a preview of Krampus is up which looks killer. After seeing the movie I'm going to be invested in getting Krampus and even the Elves. Cherub looking great too! All open edition pieces so no hurry in ordering. Q3 of 2016 seems to be when the Elf and Cherub will ship and Krampus will go up for order in 2016. Pricing is not available yet. I'll keep updating this thread with info and new pieces that go up for the line. Link to there website below.

Ryan

2hwct53.jpg

35ckbw4.jpg

Krampus: No price yet Sculpted by Lindsey Crummett
2ijhv2u.jpg

Cherub: $229.99 Sculpted by Jane Wenley
nnp7w4.jpg

Dark Elf #2: $249.99 Sculpted by Jamie Beswarick
wu1do3.jpg

https://www.wetanz.com/krampus/

Last edited:
Re: Weta Krampus Statues "First Pre-Orders up Q3 2016"

I'm in... Still need to see the movie.

What a nice surprise for the holidays. Saw the movie earlier in the week and absolutely loved these designs. Hopefully we get one of the Jack-in-the-Box... because WTF.

Oh dang! I thought I saw that the Cherub had the Aegishjalmur embroidered on her, but it was so dark I couldn't be sure.

Seeing as how I have this tattoo, I guess that makes this one a definite buy.

Very cool. Looks like they might be getting matching bases as well.

Wait, what? So Krampus is just an old man in this movie? Disappointing...

These say they are "open edition pieces". Does that mean plenty will be made? I want both, but don't want to pay $100 in deposits this close to Christmas. Am I safe holding out on reserving these? I have never ordered from this company, so I'm not entirely sure. Do I have a while to place an order?

Wait, what? So Krampus is just an old man in this movie? Disappointing...

Spoiler Spoiler:

These say they are "open edition pieces". Does that mean plenty will be made? I want both, but don't want to pay $100 in deposits this close to Christmas. Am I safe holding out on reserving these? I have never ordered from this company, so I'm not entirely sure. Do I have a while to place an order?

Open edition is tons will be made and will be around for a while. I say take your time when ordering and I have ordered from Weta and they are great. They'll be around so don't order now unless you want to be the first to get them.

Got my Krampus Bells, and now the floodgates open... :yess:

I need to see this movie. I already have the movie theatre poster lmao. I want a reason to own these!

I'm still waiting on my bells. Also the movie is worth seeing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:
Seriously? That's awesome.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have to admit, I didn't quite get that Krampus' face in the movie was a mask until I looked at this statue. Very cool and Leatherface-like wearing Saint Nikolas' face! :lol

I do wish they would've shown his real face, I hear there's a making of book, I wonder if theres any concept art of what his face was under the mask.

Back