Venom statue/diorama by sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
wow

TF_2007_Sideshow_0027.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Venom/symbiote statue/diorama by sideshow?

I love bootleg looking pics like this! Very Spy-ish

Whatever it is it looks huge.

PosterBoyKelly said:
I love bootleg looking pics like this! Very Spy-ish

Whatever it is it looks huge.

:lol :lol

point is couple this with the pics of the spidey 3 busts, and there's alot sideshow hasn't announced being displayed

hmmmmm...interesting....

I like it but going by this there have been three different looks to Venom in Spider-Man 3. Since this will be a licensed product one would assume this is the final look and that's a little disappointing. The look is too much like Spider-Man's look and just a tad too far from the comic version. I liked the leaked pic where the webbing was raised and black, less noticable and still gave the intended feel....either way it should be interesting to see if there is a Spidey compliment or if this stands alone....

Looks good to me. I wonder if there will be a companion piece with Spidey in a similar pose opposite of Venom.

I like it. Looks like it will have Spiderman Companion with it eventually. I'd be tempted to get something like this for sure.

Damn....

With all this super cool Spidey 3 stuff I may have to cave and buy my first Sideshow product. :D

As of now, I'm loving it. Still, I wanna see the movie first and see if I like the character enough. My love for Venom isn't as well established as my love for Darkness.:lol

Back