Toy Sapians/Akihabara JAPAN visit =======PICS of new StormTroopers Force Awakens.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xipotec

Super Freak
Reaction score
I made my pilgrimage to Toy Sapians in Japan last week. I wanted to visit the flagship store in the Hot Toys network. It was an amazing store. I was a little letdown that they didn't have more recent items on display. I think this store should showcase the newest in their lines. But overall it was a great trip. Felt like home.....

Akihabara was incredible, but the prices overall were not that great. It was awesome to shop there and see all these figures in person, opened and available for upclose viewing. Even with the VERY favorable exchange rate , I was only able to justify a single major new purchase. Hot Toys Predator Classic, which after the exchange rate conversion was about 170.00. I DID have to haul it through the trains an airport to get it home, but it looks great.

Most of the other items were very over priced and could be purchased new on eBay or the web for much less. There were TONS of very old items there , many of which were decent prices. Fun place to spend for 2 afternoons.

For those considering a visit , I recommend

1. MADARAKE: By far the best selection and prices, especially for Hot toys and Sideshow lines. 7 FLOORS!
2. AKIBA ZONE: Another great selection , constantly changing. Most way over priced due to flea market owner pricing.
3. Liberty 8 : nicest owners I met.

IMG_7092.jpg

IMG_7093.jpg

IMG_7095.jpg

IMG_7097.jpg

IMG_7100.jpg

IMG_6124.jpg

IMG_6122.jpg

IMG_7108.jpg

Back