1/6 PEW PEW GUN - PINYIKE Prototype 1/6 Robotic Nude Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chockles

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Not sure if this has been posted before. Cant seem to find a thread about it. If there is one, please delete this one. Thanks.

PEW PEW GUN (PPG) have posted a few updates lately on their facebook. It seems they will have this figure for preorder during the toysoul event next weekend. Looks great right?

PEW-01 "PINYIKE PROTOTYPE" accept first pre-order in HONG KONG TOYSOUL 2015 12/18-20. limited 150 pcs.
List:
1/6 PINYIKE PROTOTYPEx1
Combat Helmet x1(bonus accessory)
poster x1(bonus accessory)
Price: 1450HK

11233093_760694130701601_3438832700699415470_o.jpg

You could have just pasted the link to this thread in the Snow thread, that way no one would be able to spy my searching for "nude body" :)

Limited to 150 pieces is just stupid. Looks they are trying to pull the same gimmick as 1000 toys...
Hopefully this is just referring to a certain colorway or something...

You could have just pasted the link to this thread in the Snow thread, that way no one would be able to spy my searching for "nude body" :)

Hahaha reading back my statement, it was kind of funny in that sense. Theres something wrong with the search bar at least. haha
Now the IT department will catch everyone searching the word NUDE in their system. People will be fired over this! lol

Limited to 150 pieces is just stupid. Looks they are trying to pull the same gimmick as 1000 toys...
Hopefully this is just referring to a certain colorway or something...

It seems that way but alot of companies do that to entice people to their stand and create noise and free advertising. Sucks, but Im a sucker for it too. lol

It is, the "prototype" version in grey. The normal version is red and supposed to be up for pre-order before the end of the year.

That red one looks sweet as well, but not sure are they releasing that as theres no info for that one. However they said they will offer this PROTOTYPE for online ordering for worldwide fans/customers soon.

From the looks of it, if the poster and extra helmet are offered online, then theres no need for me to go to the show. I highly doubt that would happen. Life isnt that easy or fair.

Queue up for the show and then queue up for the booth:( Its so annoying!

In their FB post showing photos of the red one, they said "release soon" - in other posts showing prototypes, but not the one for Toy Soul, they said pre-order before end of year. They also mentioned looking at multiple colors in reply to a question.

So at this point it's all pretty much unknown. :)

In their FB post showing photos of the red one, they said pre-order before year end.

Yeah I remember seeing that too. I hope that they still meant that. Just a bit confusing are they offering the grey one, or both red and grey.

Oh well, we'll know soon. Which one are you thinking of getting, or which one do you prefer?

I'd like a red one personally, but I'm interested regardless of color. I know they're positioning it as a "body" but I'd expect most people to pose/display without any clothes or other covering.

This thing is already bigger than most standard bodies so I don't think many standard clothing items are going to work. Plus any part that's completely covered doesn't need the kinds of details they're putting into thos. Example, making the feet smaller to fit into a shoe as they replied to someone else is, IMO, a total waste of time. If you want to put a shoe on the figure, then use a spare foot/socket - there's no sense in hiding a robotic foot inside a shoe.

I'd like a red one personally, but I'm interested regardless of color. I know they're positioning it as a "body" but I'd expect most people to pose/display without any clothes or other covering.

This thing is already bigger than most standard bodies so I don't think many standard clothing items are going to work. Plus any part that's completely covered doesn't need the kinds of details they're putting into thos. Example, making the feet smaller to fit into a shoe as they replied to someone else is, IMO, a total waste of time. If you want to put a shoe on the figure, then use a spare foot/socket - there's no sense in hiding a robotic foot inside a shoe.

Yeah colour is just a secondary option. I would pose it as it is, why not show off what looks good already.

haha yeah I read that post, man I hope they dont change it and make them look like human feet while the rest of the body stays the same. Its just weird looking that way.

Good to read that there should be enough for the fans to get. I like the red as well. If I am able to get him, he will be posed as is. Definitely doesn't make sense to cover up all that gorgeous robotic detail...

This looks really cool and I hope there's a version that is not a nightmare to attempt to buy. Does this company have an online store?

I wonder if it would be possible to mix limbs with a normal body.

This looks really cool and I hope there's a version that is not a nightmare to attempt to buy. Does this company have an online store?

No online store just yet but they are planning to offer this online soon. Keep your eyes peeled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back