• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rainman Artworks (Pulp Fiction, Taxi Driver, Excorcist Priest)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

turbo.VS.ozone

Super Freak
Reaction score
100% Authentic Rainman Custom Artwork

PENDING
Rainman "Cabbie" Taxi Driver Full Figure (MINT). Complete figure work up with all parts/clothing/accessories from Rainman. 100% Authentic complete figure Sculpted and painted by Rainman.

$350
Authentic Rainman Bill V2 Hat w/ V2 Vest with the collar ovals.

$750
Authentic Rainman Priest Exorcist full figure. Painted by Rainman. The sale does not include holy water bottle and 1:1 wearable pendant. Those items are no longer available.

Pm for price
Authentic Rainman Pulp Fiction Vince and Jules: Complete fullset figures with all Rainman accessories, Yunsil clothing, Rainman hand painted sculpts, and also including Robbie the Painter briefcase (extremely rare). Sold only as the complete set (2 figures).

Last edited:
Re: Authentic Rainman Artworks!!!!!

hey there, can i see photos of taxi driver?

Re: Authentic Rainman Artworks!!!!!

Ok thank you. What was the price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: T.BICKLE (Taxi Driver) Authentic Rainman Artworks

Price is listed. Also have a Driver (Full Hair) figure for sale. Pm me for details.

Re: T.BICKLE (Taxi Driver) Authentic Rainman Artworks

waiting photos

Pm sent but your folder is full

Enviado desde mi SM-G7105 mediante Tapatalk

ANYONE INTERESTED IN AN RAINMAN ELEPHANT FIGURE FOR $600 please pm me ASAP!

All pm's responded to. Please note that this sales thread is old and I am not able to delete it completely because there is no option available in the tools section. It's probably disabled and controlled by site admins.

Anyways, only figured available are the Rainman Pulp fiction set, Rainman Dracula headsculpt (painted by Rainman), and Trick r Treat Sam by Rainman full set. Please pm if interested.

Rainman Pulp Fiction set, Rainman Dracula Red headsculpt, Rainman Bill the Butcher v2 hat, Rainman Trick r Treat Sam available.
PM's replied.

Pm's answered. Also have some Bootleg Trutype bodies with stands available for cheap. Lmk

asked you several times to send photo(s) of Priest
youve stopped responding so i thought it was sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back