Statue Buying a Weta item from secret compass (Smaug - King Under the Mountain)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simbalover97

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I myself am not a collector but my boyfriend is and with Christmas coming up I am trying to buy him the Weta Smaug - King Under the Mountain statue. However my bank does not seem to want to work with Weta so i went onto ebay and found it for the same price being sold by an online company called secret compass. I know for a fact my boyfriend has never used secret compass before so I was wondering if any of you could give me some feedback before I order from there. Thank you so much!

-Maddy (Girlfriend in Desperate need of Help)

a lot of members purchase from them. If you are purchasing on ebay then you must have a paypal account? where are you located.

I've only bought one item from them (Sideshow Dinosauria Apatosaurus Statue) via eBay, and I didn't have any problems. They seemed pretty great to me. For what it's worth.

I've ordered about maybe 10 items from them, no problems

No worries with Secret Compass. I've been buying from them for a long time. The owner, Shane is a stand up guy all the way.

I've never had a problem ordering an in stock item from them. However, I have had a problem doing preorders with them, as they increased the price on an item that was preordered with the deposit already paid. They reserve the right to change prices (even on items you've paid a deposit for) up until the item comes in stock. So preordering doesn't mean you've locked in the price.

Back