The Foolish Samurai Returns! Samurai Jack Season 5 (3/11/17)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jameson Rook

Super Freak
Reaction score

Being a huge fan of the show, it's finally coming back after 10 years!

Now to find a good Mako impersonator!

From The Verge:

After over 10 years on ice, Samurai Jack is heading back to Cartoon Network next year. Adult Swim just announced that Genndy Tartakovsky, the animator behind the acclaimed series as well as favorites like Dexter's Laboratory and the animated Star Wars: Clone Wars microseries, is back to produce a new season that will land on Toonami in 2016.

Samurai Jack debuted in 2001, and, over the course of four seasons and 52 episodes, went on to become a cult favorite. The series follows a samurai only known as Jack, who is sent to the distant future by the evil demon Aku. The series earned two Emmys during its run, but was cancelled in 2004, cutting Jack's adventures short. Now, the journey can continue.

Samurai Jack will return to Cartoon Network in 2016 | The Verge

Last edited:
Re: Samurai Jack is returning!

Cool, I remember that show. I never saw the ending though. The look and the animation was good if I remember correctly.

There was never an ending, it kinda just ended prematurely. Some say there the viewers are supposed to come to their own conclusions but eh, it's coming back. :lol

giphy.gif

Wow, like the cartoon series but didn't know they made a comic out of it.

Will be looking forward to some time seeing the cartoon again.

SamuraiJack01-cvrRI-copy.jpg

Ya know it's funny, wasn't there a part where Jack comes across the city where the Powerpuff Girls lived? :lol

You know you're getting old when they're rebooting cartoons that started in your adult years.:gah:

Anybody saw the season premiere? I'm saving it for tonight.

Back