3A Steel Age Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vareika

Super Freak
Reaction score
Please move if needed:

START OF THE STEEL AGE — World Of 3A

3A-Steel-Age-Batman-Teaser-001.jpg

Not a fan of the concept of them being robots rather that simply 3A's interpretation of DC heroes. From what I can see of this though it looks cool, I think they have Superman and Green Arrow in the works too.

So Far, I love the look and the head sculpt....more than any 1/6 company comic book Bat figure I've seen so far! I would rather the face be flesh rather then a robot (if that's the case). If it's easy to change that with paint, I might be interested.

The head sculpt looks really nice and would look even better if the face was painted flesh color (as McHaleyArt said). The head almost gives off a BTAS vibe to me. I don't even mind the shoulder armor and the vinyl cape.

Unfortunately as you move down the figure, it goes horribly wrong from the skeleton fingers to the messy nylon utility belt to the legs that are more suited for Batgirl than Batman.

Not sure if this is supposed to be a Batbot or what :dunno

For someone that wants to use the top section for custom fodder (maybe the gauntlets w/o the hands as well) and combine it with a traditional Batman muscular body, they might end up with a really nice and unique figure. Perhaps Tony Mei or Elvis1976. I don't think that someone will be me.

hahaha this and their spider man stuff at their booth was a whole fricking joke. nobody give two ****s about their booth. waste of time and space.

Back