Blitzway x P1 Studio Museum Masterline Batman (89) 1/3rd Scale Batman & Bruce Wayne Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drum18

Super Freak
Reaction score
From their Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/-xh-EPQ41H/

Image2.jpg

Re: Prime 1 Studio - Batman Keaton (Teaser)

The pose had better be pretty dynamic to justify dipping into this well so soon after Sideshow nailed the museum pose at 1/4 scale. Either that, or I'm guessing it'll be 1/2 like the Joker.

Surprised SSC didn't have a fit about this even if it's a different scale. I'm good with my SSC PF on this one. Still very interested to see the proto.

Surprised SSC didn't have a fit about this even if it's a different scale. I'm good with my SSC PF on this one. Still very interested to see the proto.
Its probably in a scale and price point they'd never do, besides they sold a ton of the pf and will distribute and make more money off this. Win win for them.

The pose had better be pretty dynamic to justify dipping into this well so soon after Sideshow nailed the museum pose at 1/4 scale. Either that, or I'm guessing it'll be 1/2 like the Joker.

Sideshow didn't nail the museum pose with having Bats with a turn in his neck pose. I imagine P1's will be much more accurate. I was about to buy sideshows version until I saw this. Happy to say, I'll be holding out now.

:lol I didn't realize there was an entire i09 article dedicated to that anomaly. I don't think it was quite impossible for Keaton to turn his head in the cowl, if only because the mask was a bit over-sized. But the stiffness is definitely something I associate enough with that costume to understand people's criticism of the PF's pose. At least SS added enough wrinkling under the chin on the PF to convey the strain of attempting it.

Wonder if they will do Nicholson and hopefully one day a Reeve?

I always said to myself if I got one of these expensive 1/3 pieces, it'd have to be special, and most likely batman. Looks like this could be it...

I'm more interested to see if they ponied up for Nicholson's likeness rights. Now that would be impressive. It's been too long since HT's 1/6 figures, we need a definitive Museum version.

Actually its going to be 1/3 scale according to Kira and IG. This is going to destroy the SSC Keaton. Totally on board for this .

God Damn it.

I was out, why they gotta pull me back in like this?

I was going to buy the SS version pretty soon, now........not! :yess:. I'm really glad this won't be 1/2 scale. It's a shame their Joker is though.

I was going to buy the SS version pretty soon, now........not! :yess:. I'm really glad this won't be 1/2 scale. It's a shame their Joker is though.

I had a bad experience with my SS Keaton so I'm happy to see this. Prime1 poses are usually pretty simple but awesome which is what I'm hoping for with this. I'll probably have to finally use FlexPay though :(

Back