Media Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan (Platinum Games)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Platinum Games)

Even if it's half as good as Rising, I'll love it.

Would be cool to see various skins in this. 2014 film, 90's turtles, classic turtles, and so on. I haven't been this excited for an upcoming game for some time.

HOLY SHEAAAT!!!!

Didn't I mentioned I wished for a TMNT game by Platinum on the MGR boards years ago? This has SO MUCH potential!

Rising had TONS of alternate suits, so you can bet on it.

Dude, can you imagine the multiplayer? :lol

Co-op would be so cool!

If they got the original cast back and did expand the concept of the old NES/SNES games, we're in heaven. Remember, those games ruled the world back then.

Co-op would be so cool!

If they got the original cast back and did expand the concept of the old NES/SNES games, we're in heaven. Remember, those games ruled the world back then.

I already have hopes that a final battle with Shredder might go down as one of the best boss battles ever. Armstrong level.

I already have hopes that a final battle with Shredder might go down as one of the best boss battles ever. Armstrong level.

Too bad Uncle Phil isn't around anymore. :(

Judging by how Platinum went retro with the Transformers game, I think it's possible for them to get the original cast back, since they're still active in voiceovers. I never really got into the newer TMNT incarnations as they all have generic voices.

Hope they get a bigger budget to work with than they got for Transformers.

Depending on what type of design PG gives the Turtles, maybe Hot Toys would be interested... or at the very least a third party company.

Omg!!!! Yes! I so needed this today and I can't wait! A tmnt game that isn't from the Nickelodeon show! And it's the same team who did mgs rising? Wow so much potential, don't **** this up please!!!

I really hope COOP is an option, and there's waves and waves of the Foot.

Omg!!!! Yes! I so needed this today and I can't wait! A tmnt game that isn't from the Nickelodeon show! And it's the same team who did mgs rising? Wow so much potential, don't **** this up please!!!

Did it say it wasn't based on the new show? I didn't watch the video and I skimmed through the article, considering that the Nick show is as hot of a property as it is I'd only assume that's the direction they would go in.

either way, while I was playing Devastation I thought how awesome a Turtles game like that would be, now it's happening, I loved Transformers so I can't wait for this game.

What was it, like 6 or 7 months from Devastations announcement to release? There could be a chance we'll be getting this by late summer.

Didn't say Nickelodeon tmnt so i'm assuming its a new game in general. I mean we have tmnt games out already by nick so I'd be surprised if this was by nick.

Didn't say Nickelodeon tmnt so i'm assuming its a new game in general. I mean we have tmnt games out already by nick so I'd be surprised if this was by nick.

I would be indifferent to what ever they end up doing, there's so much to pull from for a game like this to be inspired by, the old comics, cartoons, movies, I'm really eager to see what direction they go in. I'd be down for a completely new version but considering the last two property games they did were directly based on a certain part of those series I don't really see this being an "original" game in that sense.

Back