Star Ace 1:6 - Richard Harris Dumbledore - Harry Potter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
“It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices.”

Professor Albus Dumbledore was Harry Potter’s most beloved and respected mentor. This deluxe 1:6 scale collectible figure represents the brilliant wizard as portrayed by Richard Harris in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. This highly detailed figure features a hand painted authentic head sculpt of Harris with rooted hair and beard. The Hogwarts Headmaster comes with his wizard robes and hat, and includes his wand, a crystal ball with light up base, a golden cup, two rings and the famed sword of Godric Gryffindor. This deluxe figure also includes Fawkes the Phoenix and his perch as seen in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

dunble3.jpg

dunble4.jpg

dunble5.jpg

dunble6.jpg

dunble2.jpg

PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
PRODUCT CODE SA0025
PRODUCT NAME ALBLUS DUMBLEDORE (DELUXE VER.)
SCALE 1/6 SCALE (APPROX. 31 CM HEIGHT)
SERIES MY FAVOURITE MOVIE SERIES
The 1/6th scale Albus Dumbledore (Deluxe Version) collectible figure features:
-1/6th scale body, approximately 31 cm tall with 30 points of articulation
-Fully realized authentic likeness of Richard Harris as Albus Dumbledore in the movie "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone" with accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture.
-Each head sculpt is especially hand-painted, with rooted hair and beard.
PARTS
Four interchangeable hands including:
-one pair of open hands
-one right hand for holding chalice
-one right hand for holding his wand
COSTUME
-Wizard hat
-Wizard robes
-inner gown
-purple trousers
-belt
-brown shoes
ACCESSORIES
-eyeglasses
-The Elder Wand
- crystal ball
- crystal ball base with LED lights to illuminate the crystal ball.
-The Sword of Godric Gryffindor
-golden cup
-rings x 2
- Fawkes the Phoenix
-Fawkes’s perch
FIGURE STAND
RELEASE DATE: Q1, 2016

dunble1.jpg

**PROTOTYPE SHOWN, FINAL PRODUCT MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT
**PRODUCT DETAILS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s15)
© 2015 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

I really hope that they fix the beard and the colour of the robes, because the accessories and belt and glasses look fantastic, Fawkes especially :drool

And a wooden stand base too! Interesting...

Beautiful figure. I just hope the hands get a bit more detail (age) to them. I've notice a lot of companies lately have been cheapening out on new hands when they're actually needed. Threezero in particular is guilty of that. Why HT hasn't gotten a lot of new generic hands made too is baffling.

And shouldn't this actually be a Chamber of Secrets Dumbledore with the sword and phoenix?

Beard looks pretty bad and not full enough but maybe some futzing will help. Agree on aging the hands. Somehow he also looks a bit short. The costume and accessories look great.

I quite like the color as well! The purple does look a tad bright on the robes, but I think something that makes the robes appear so much worse then they actually are is the fact that the patterns are a lighter shade of purple then the rest of the robes when they should really be darker. I do think that if the patterns were a darker color it would make the robes appear much more accurate. :)

Last edited:
A while back, I was all for companies pushing the envelope as far as real materials and whatnot. I was open to the idea of male figures with rooted hair, and just the idea of shaking it up, but after ACI's Aragorn and figures like this one, I was wrong. it just doesn't work. The mix of the realistic face, with fine wrinkles and whatnot, and the obviously "fake" hair, just don't work. This figure reminds me of Pai Mei.

Yeah, Pai Mei was the first character I thought of too. I'm a fan of this line, but this isn't one of the stronger ones.

The accessories and the outfit look great especially the colour - I love me some purple! :rock

The sculpt itself doesn't look too bad - it's just that beard! :thud: Not sure if I'll be buying him or not atm.

I think it looks pretty good there. Robe looks very nice. Clears up my thoughts of it looking cheap. Unique stand. Great sculpt. Beard is still a problem for me, but this is a buy. Awesome accessories as usual.

Wonder what the price will be?

Back