Custom Daryl Dixon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memphismayfire85

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys just done this figure and style the hair myself , still a work in progress . what are you guys opinion
thanks =)

Attachments

• IMG_1124.jpg
    IMG_1124.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_1123.jpg
    IMG_1123.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 220
yeah i want to make him more "dirty" , to clean for Daryl now lol. im still working on him , next step i have to customize a denim jacket with black leather sleeves on it , also need a finger less gloves. about the hair i dont even know how i did this to look nice , every cut my hands where shaking . but it took me nearly half hour to get it done and im pretty happy with the results. thx you guys for the reply .

closer look ,messed up a bit more the hair also. starting to work on the jacket and next step is weathering the figure .

FullSizeRender.jpgIMG_1138.jpg

thx man , will take some time on Saturday to work on the jacket , need add a black leather sleeves on it , im having issues to find a good finger less gloves for this body , got it one on ebay but didnt fit at all . weathering will be done prob on Sunday , will post more pictures when i finish with the jacket , tanks guys for the comments.

right , im finally happy with this two customs i build. sort both of the hair on the headsculpts so it could be as accurate as possible with the season 4 and 5.Hope you guys like it , thanks.
daryl1.jpgdaryl2.jpgdaryl3.jpg
daryl4.jpgdaryl5.jpgdaryl6.jpg

Back