26" 1/3 Scale Kratos Statue by Sony's Fabrication and GoW Dev Team

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chev327fox

Freakalicious
Reaction score
(Sorry first thread... hoping all type of statues are welcome in the general thread. If I am mistaken please let me know.)

Sony just launched a new 26" Kratos Statue.

It is a mixed media, has metal chains, cloth, and leather straps. Seems to be roughly 1/3 scale.

They are doing a sale for pre-orders... nor ally $599, now $499 (plus a free GoW shirt). Pretty good considering the scale and quality.

I have one of the Delsin Rowe inFAMOUS Second Son statues from the same studio (Sony's internal Fabrication Studio) and it is amazing (best 1/6 scale detail I have ever seen, though to be fair my statue collection is fairly limited... but that statue is only $150 to boot) so I know this one will be as well.

Playstation Gear Store Kratos Statue

etc-figure-gow-kratos-dark-07.jpg

etc-figure-gow-kratos-dark-06.jpg

etc-figure-gow-kratos-dark-08.jpg

etc-figure-gow-kratos-dark-02.jpg

etc-figure-gow-kratos-dark-01.jpg

etc-figure-gow-kratos-dark-04.jpg

They posted a teaser trailer for it too:

26" Kratos Statue by Sony's Fabrication and GoW Dev Team

This came out of nowhere. I have the gaming heads Kratos throne statue coming next year this looks great though.

Re: 26" Kratos Statue by Sony's Fabrication and GoW Dev Team

Ordered

Like the Mixed Media & the size of it but the Face is completely expressionless.
Also they want all the money upfront. Will have to pass on this.

This is so tempting!

He has expression for sure. Slight grin as he over looks mount Olympus. And it ships next week that's why they want the money in full. No waiting really

This came out of nowhere. I have the gaming heads Kratos throne statue coming next year this looks great though.

I do like the throne one but the throne is over half the size of it... the scale of Kratos on that is about half the size of this one (though I do like that armor version :D )

Like the Mixed Media & the size of it but the Face is completely expressionless.
Also they want all the money upfront. Will have to pass on this.

It is the in game model, the whole statue was was concepted by the GoW dev's (you get a little mini litho card of the concept artwork too of the statue too).

The money up front in this case really is almost just ordering, it ships in a week.

Do you guys think it's value will increase ? lol

26" Kratos Statue by Sony's Fabrication and GoW Dev Team

Chatting with one of the developers of this statue on FB here are some in hand pics. it's already in the USA at a warehouse scheduled to ship Dec 4th. I'm sold not bad for $500 my shipping was $20 and I got a free t shirt lol.
9bcb9d8ea3b528ad84f82b1a51c0890f.jpg
86bb1422c1806e84b4608a82980b83b5.jpg

fo canadians,
shipping is 85$

overall with the conversion rate is reaches 776$

Do you guys think it's value will increase ? lol

I think once people know about them they will sell out rather fast. I think it will (and God of War 4 is going to be coming so that will help too).

fo canadians,
shipping is 85$

overall with the conversion rate is reaches 776$

Wow I am surprised it does not cost more to ship there. The package is like 30 pounds+ and is huge. It comes protected in 3 boxes (2 shipping type and 1 inner collector's box).

What do 1/3 size scale statues of this size, rarity, and quality usually cost?

I started a post on the statue collectors FB page about this statue and a developer responded to the post, they are talking about getting some units to Europe, more to come.

Looks legit can't wait.

Had to have this. I wasn't able to order when I added the t shirt to the order. Anyone else have that problem?

I hate the playstation store... they don't ship to Europe :'( I wanted that Precursor Orb and the Journey statue :'(

Had to have this. I wasn't able to order when I added the t shirt to the order. Anyone else have that problem?

I have a friend who had this issue as well. I will get back when I hear what to do about it (should hear back alter this morning).

I hate the playstation store... they don't ship to Europe :'( I wanted that Precursor Orb and the Journey statue :'(

There will be some for EU, not sure the details yet on how... I asked for you too on what the deal is with that.

Back