Predator Ship (Neca cinemachines)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not too much info on this, but I believe the "cinemachines" line are small die cast vehicles that focus on detail. They are around 5-6" in size so quite small. None the less, this one might interest a few people here...

JLQ5rF5.jpg

Cool idea, for a few years I thought this would be great, if Neca makes the spaceships too.
Sadly, way too small :-(

Idea is awesome, but not my type of scaling, maybe they are testing market with this one, maybe bigger will come later who knows.

Is that how much they cost?! Yikes. They do look good though, I have no idea if they took artistic liberty with the P2 ship however?

I've never really took a long look at that P1 scout ship in the movie so I've no idea about accuracy. It looks...well, toylike. I don't know how much of that is NECA and how much of that is the nature of the design :lol

I took a pic of the cinemachines APC vs the HCG APC.... so you have two extremes.... one too small, and one too big ? I personally feel they are too small, and I would prefer to pay 40 for one that's double the size, or 100 for 1:18 scale etc.

2016-05-14 15.02.38.jpg

At one point I wanted to sculpt the P1 ship. There's not much in the way of BTS and there's never a clear front shot on screen. However, the alligatoring, lower fin, and back section look pretty accurate from what I've seen.

Last edited:
Not sure how many of you guys visit the figure section so I will post these here too. Very cool desk pieces! I am probably going to stick with Alien but the P2 ship is tempting.

A;ien 002.jpg

Back