A couple of my drawings-Indiana Jones and Robert Duvall, though not together.:)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vaderbreath

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Here is a colored pencil pic I did a few years ago...

And here is my latest. Robert Duvall really likes it too!

I wish I had more time to draw, but working full time and raising two wonderful little boys takes most of any free time.

Wow! Those are excellent! Thanks for sharing.

It always amazes me how some people are capable of such photorealistic drawing. My drawing is rubbish. For some people, it just seems to be natural to them. You should certainly think about a way to do that as a career because not many people can draw as well as that.

Focusing on movie characters isn't a good way to make money though because you'd need to pay each actor licence fees to commercially sell the stuff. You could try your hand at drawing animals though like Peter Hildick. For example:

firecat.JPG

He makes his money either from selling original sketches and also limited edition, numbered signed prints. We have a bunch of the prints in our house. I believe he does quite well. His site is: Peter Hildick - Wildlife Artist - Official Web Site

The nice thing about animals is they aren't copyrighted but lots of people like images of them. But you could pick anything. But I'd suggest avoiding anything copyrighted if you ever intend to sell your work.

Hope that's of use.

Cheers

Liam

They both are absolutely wonderful. If possible I'd really take the advice of trying to make money from your artwork,you are definitely extremely talented. If you ever do some more definitely add them to this page,I'd love to see them as well as the other people who commented. One other thing to get complements on artworks of anykind with high end collectors says alot more then the average Joe considering we all collect artwork in different forms. Keep up the good work bro!

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Back