John Wick 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spartan Rex

Super Freak
Reaction score
Filming at Central Park:
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Thoroughly enjoyed Part 1. Hope for some more original kills this time around. A lot of close-up shots to the head in Part 1. Still entertaining, but would be good to not simply see the same again.

Favorite part of Part 1 was the Assassin underground world they created - the hotel, the rules, etc...

I've heard it will show more of his past and how it catches up with him. To me the first one had a good ending and shouldn't be messed with. I would like to know more about who he was before he retired.

^^^And still doing his own stunts (or the majority of it, at least the fight choreography :wink1:). My blue car gets featured in the Chinatown alley fight, such a fun set to work on. :yess:

Oh joy, we get to see the more of the same fight moves over and over again.

Watching the first my only thought was 'Why doesn't one of the Russians just shoot him'.

^^^And still doing his own stunts (or the majority of it, at least the fight choreography :wink1:). My blue car gets featured in the Chinatown alley fight, such a fun set to work on. :yess:

cripes. its just a sudden realization that if he's 51...what's my age again? knee jerk reaction. :lol

Just a vid showing Keanu is a damn good shot. All dem movie trainings paid off. Where was this guy during that ****** Knock Knock movie?

Back