Riddick TV Series (Merc City)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
It seems we are getting a tv series based on the Chronicles of Riddick. This is great news imo as that is my favorite movie of the series despite it having mixed reviews. So how do people feel about this? Will a TV show work for the Riddick universe?

A forth movie is also in the works, again this is good news, although I didn't like the last one at all tbh..

Riddick 4 and Riddick TV series in development | Den of Geek

It's going to take very good casting for it to work... I dunno. I still need to see Riddick 3.

I can't believe our very own RIDDICK got his own tv series. Awesome, congratulations man.

I would rather watch a tv show starring our own Riddick and his adventures in cold rotten Moscow.

Vin Diesel said:
Next Month, David Twohy begins writing the next Chapter in the Chronicles of Riddick... FURIA.
Q6Ce3Ky.gif

Do you game Spike? If so, did you play the game (escape from butcher bay) It is arguably one of the best movie based games ever made imo. If you like the Riddick universe as I do, it is most definitely worth a play.

You're welcome, they did a HD remake actually, it upped the textures and added an expansion, it's called assault on Dark Athena and includes the original.

...and back to the point. You lot can really wander :offtopic:

PITCH BLACK, DARK FURY, CHRONICLES OF, RIDDICK - all stand a re-watch cos there's little nuggets in there that shows forethought - more forethought than I seen in EpI, II & III combined.

If you haven't seen the third film - you're missing a lot... As a side story, he gears himself up with stuff he finds/kills on a planet of nothing. Great skills! But most important, is the hint of greater things to come (yes, CONAN has done it in book form, but Twohy is the first IMO in sci-fi).

He's already risen to Necro leader - and walked off - what else can the guy not do!? Looking forward to this - a lot!

My Current Work:
Picture5.jpg

Last edited:
Back