CRAFTONE:1/6 Bank Robbers -CriminalCrew 2 & Detective

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
CRAFTONE 1/6 專業刧匪(最佳夥伴)Premium豪華版

No.007

頭雕,素体部份 :
-1. 原創寫實男頭雕兩款 (正視, 斜視).
-2. 全新制作PVC男素体 (兩個), 配10款動作手型, 腳掌.

服飾部份 :
-1. 灰色西裝外套. -1. 深藍色工作服
-2. 白色恤衫,黑暗花領帶. -2. 黑色 戰術鞋,配黑色襪子
-3. 灰色西褲, 杏色皮腰帶.
-4. 黑色襪子, 黑色皮鞋(穿腳掌).
-5. 太陽眼鏡.

武裝部份 :
-1. 黑色頭套. -1. 白色面具.
-2. 戰術背心. -2. 黑色防彈背心.
-3. 耳機式通訊器. -3. 耳機式通訊器.
-4. FAL突擊步槍, 配備4個子彈夾. -4. 計時秒錶.
-5. 戰術黑腰帶. -5. Galili突擊步槍.
-6. 黑色裝備大袋. -6. M92F手槍.
-7. 美鈔12扎.

12月17截單--12月20日出貨

220651tqwzjitagpms4stu.jpg

220652u6s4zjr4r1szbsbo.jpg

220653gtvp0we4gitfbo80.jpg

220653erzp9j09rljun93l.jpg

220654thhrl5c4q454qccd.jpg

220654mk8kigjt9f2tk1rj.jpg

220655vhguz7ly4o35mgwi.jpg

220656ou0uazsl4qqiddd1.jpg

220656pxb24x6wc2crb5x4.jpg

CRAFTONE 1/6 神勇幹探- Detective
(no.008)
頭雕,素体部份 :
-1. 原創寫實男頭雕.
-2. 全新制作PVC男素体 , 配6款動作手型, 腳掌.

服飾部份 :
-1. 深啡色西裝外套.
-2. 深藍色恤衫,黑色領帶.
-3. 深啡色西褲, 杏色皮腰帶.
-4. 黑色襪子, 黑色皮鞋(穿腳掌).
-5. 介子, 手鏈, 香煙.

武裝部份 :
-1. 防彈背心.
-2. 警章 .
-3. 通訊器.
-4. FNC突擊步槍, 配備2個子彈夾.
-5. M1911A1 Custom手槍,槍袋.

12月17截單--12月20日出貨

223946q8cccjrpjrf5rozm.jpg

223947mj3s2pepj33e3vrp.jpg

223947gcc4tlpoyt7xpono.jpg

223948a2oe232tg2cmiyoc.jpg

223949ce1fcmlm6icoe2mm.jpg

223949dv9z3vt5yt9grbia.jpg

223950hs33sbgsbmefumcn.jpg

223950nl8103z8iqeu2jz8.jpg

Get the **** out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YankeesFanboy where you at!

Oh sorry, I missed that one. I only had scene the Deniro version. Who's left to do, Trejo?

Get the **** out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YankeesFanboy where you at!

I just learned of these from Cam. I'm glad there are Heat figures on the market and I'm glad all of you guys are getting them. I just wished the sculpts were better. Maybe price each figure at $200 instead of two for the same price and focus on improving the likenesses? :dunno

I just learned of these from Cam. I'm glad there are Heat figures on the market and I'm glad all of you guys are getting them. I just wished the sculpts were better. Maybe price each figure at $200 instead of two for the same price and focus on improving the likenesses? :dunno

First off, love your avatar and sig picture....been on such a AiC kick lately. Good taste my man, as usual.

I also agree about the likenesses, but I'm glad they are really good, detailed, tough looking sculpts that represent the character well enough. I think Cheritto's the worst offender. I'm a bit disappointed they went through the detail of giving his two different long guns and gave him a Sig pistol instead of his Ruger.

I like that Craftone puts some expression on their sculpts, it's great having some hard and determined looks instead of the usual HT vacant stare.

Man, I'm just still in shock that these figures are coming out, and at VERY reasonable prices.

First off, love your avatar and sig picture....been on such a AiC kick lately. Good taste my man, as usual.

I also agree about the likenesses, but I'm glad they are really good, detailed, tough looking sculpts that represent the character well enough. I think Cheritto's the worst offender. I'm a bit disappointed they went through the detail of giving his two different long guns and gave him a Sig pistol instead of his Ruger.

I like that Craftone puts some expression on their sculpts, it's great having some hard and determined looks instead of the usual HT vacant stare.

Man, I'm just still in shock that these figures are coming out, and at VERY reasonable prices.

Thanks, buddy, good to hear you're a fan of Alice as well. :duff

Other than the complete whiff on the Sizemore likeness, I can't really complain all that much. It's nearly impossible to find figures at this price point anymore, especially when you factor in the outfits and all of the accessories. And they're of characters from a 20-year-old crime drama. It's as niche as niche gets in this hobby.

Thanks, buddy, good to hear you're a fan of Alice as well. :duff

Other than the complete whiff on the Sizemore likeness, I can't really complain all that much. It's nearly impossible to find figures at this price point anymore, especially when you factor in the outfits and all of the accessories. And they're of characters from a 20-year-old crime drama. It's as niche as niche gets in this hobby.

True dat. I was just thinking the other day how amazing it is that I will have a collection with pretty much all of my main icons growing up: Terminator, Van Damme/Lungren UNISOLs, Snake Plissken, Metal Gear Solid, HEAT, Batman, etc. Pretty damn cool to be an action figure collector these days.

Back