Best Hot Toys Figure 2015 - Now with added poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hot Toys fig of the year poll - if you dont see your fig on the list please state wha

• MMS237 - Whiplash Mark II (Iron Man 2)

Votes: 8 4.9%
  • MMS254 - Rocket & Groot (Guardians of the Galaxy)

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • MMS257 - Marty McFly (Back to the Future)

Votes: 21 12.9%
  • MMS263 - Han Solo and Chewbacca

Votes: 44 27.0%
  • MMS264 - Wolverine (Days of Future Past)

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • MMS266 - Robocop (Battle Damaged) & Alex Murphy

Votes: 59 36.2%
  • MMS275 - John Blake and Jim Gordon with Batsignal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MMS276 - John Matrix (Commando)

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • MMS279 - Darth Vader

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 6 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shells075

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I made a thread earlier & tried adding a poll but I took so long it timed out, so no poll. The mods can delete my previous thread if they like.

I will just put what I think will be the most popular figs released in 2015.

As for me.
Robocop & Murphy is my #1

I voted RoboCop BD even though I don't have it yet. I do have Marty and it is def worthy of FOTY. I haven't opened up R&G yet so saving that for Christmas. Vader hasn't shipped yet and Chewbacca is on WL. Wolverine DOFP is great but not FOTY great. I def wouldn't have Matrix Commando on this list either. Proto maybe but not what we got. The two recent 1/4 scale figures are TOP shelf. Boba Fett and Iron Man.

There are several criteria you could use here. The only figure I bought from that list so far is Marty, and that's the kind of thing I want Hot Toys to do more of. So figure of the year, for me, is that. But based on what I've seen, the fanciest, nicest quality figure figure of the bunch is the BD Robocop combo. In terms of innovation, Chewy is tops IMO.

marty.

i didn't get him, but it's a wonderful figure.

the only hot toys i got this year was maleficent. which i loved.

marty.

i didn't get him, but it's a wonderful figure.

the only hot toys i got this year was maleficent. which i loved.

arsen01.jpg

Yes, the RC/Murphy set is my favorite with Arkham Bats a very close second.

I voted BD Robocop and Murphy despite not having it yet. The in-hand pics from forum members make it look so consistently amazing I don't think I even need to have it in-hand to make that judgement.

If it wasn't for the QC issues I'd have liked to have seen MGR:R Raiden on the poll. It's an insanely ambitious, if somewhat fragile, figure.

BD Robocop wins for best overall figure for me

Honorable mention goes to

The Han and Chewie set which I didn't get:(

Other top figures this year for me were the DOFP Wolverine for that amazing sculpt and Commando cause its freaking Commando:rock

I voted Han and Chewie because of the friggin rooted hair!!! did anyone think we'd ever see a articulated 1/6 Chewie with rooted hair??? But I'm cool with the BD Robocop winning, I picked up the 2 figure set and its sweeeeet.

Back