1/6 ArtFigures Heavy Armoured Cop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indeedely

Super Freak
Reaction score
1/6 Action figure by ArtFigures now available for pre-order

Limited edition of 300 pieces.

1121201553354PM_019.jpg

1121201553354PM_018.jpg

Why did they upgrade the sculpt but not the gloves and give the uniform a blue tint?

Because the first version was highly sought after and they're doing a re-release without pissing off the people who bought the first version.

This would have looked killer with the boots, gloves, elbow and kneepads and belt being bright green :dunno

EDIT:

wVuuBCn.png

Last edited:
I'd love a Stallone Dredd figure. While that film had many failings, production design and costuming certainly wasn't one of them.

View attachment 224851

Yeah in some ways the Stallone Dredd film was much closer to the comics then Urban Dredd, except for the obvious Stallone having to show his not too handsome face for the majority of the movie.
I for one would get a 1/6 Stallone Dredd in a heartbeat & this time keep his darn helmet on.

^the only thing i liked in that stallone dredd movie...
abcmaking01.jpg

if there's a figure to be made, it better be that abc war robot.lolz

Yeah in some ways the Stallone Dredd film was much closer to the comics then Urban Dredd, except for the obvious Stallone having to show his not too handsome face for the majority of the movie.
I for one would get a 1/6 Stallone Dredd in a heartbeat & this time keep his darn helmet on.

The Stallone Dredd film had an art department mostly made up of 2000AD illustrators led by Kev Walker, with input from Gianni Versace on the Judge's uniforms, and the director was a super-fan of the comics. Visually, it's as good as a Dredd movie's ever going to get.

Stallone himself was also fully on-board with the project. He read every issue of 2000AD printed to that point in preparation for the role and unsuccessfully lobbied the producers to keep the helmet on throughout the film. He also worked covertly with the prop and costuming department to bring his uniform as close as possible to the comics throughout the shoot, if you look carefully you can see his uniform is much different to all the other judges seen on-screen.

All of that film's problems stem from the producers and studio demanding script rewrites, removing creative control from the director and casting Rob Schneider as a comic relief character. A squandered opportunity.

^the only thing i liked in that stallone dredd movie...
abcmaking01.jpg

if there's a figure to be made, it better be that abc war robot.lolz

I've had a 1/9 vinyl garage kit of that for at least 16 years that I still haven't finished assembling or started painting :slap

Stallone dredd and the robot would be perfect on a shelf together!! Especially the robot hiding in the back like when you first see him

Yeah....not impressed with this at all. I love the look of the first heavy armored cop figure they did and I could see them doing an exclusive with "Mama" but this is just a hell no. The color of the uniform looks ridiculous and the headsculpt doesn't look much better. Oh and the fact that we never saw him with out his helmet.

Back