Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Finn 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
f.jpg

I'm surprised this version is coming out first. They could have just put the headsculpt on a Trooper body and got an extra sale. But now that will be an easy custom

If he doesn't come with a saber, you can use Hoth Luke snow effect lightsaber.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It should come with a robotic arm so we can mod him for Episode 8 after Kylo chops it off in TFA.

It should come with a robotic arm so we can mod him for Episode 8 after Kylo chops it off in TFA.

:lol

Looks good so far though. Here's where we'll really see Hot Toys shine. If all goes well for the sculpts, I could see myself heavily considering Rey. I really like her design. Not sure about Finn though. Maybe the movie will sway me.

Finn has definitely been looking pretty badass in the trailers with that lightsaber, taking on both Kylo Ren and that Riot Control Stormtrooper. But unfortunately his costume isn't the most exciting thing ever so I can't say I'm really tempted to get this at the moment.

I'm surprised this version is coming out first. They could have just put the headsculpt on a Trooper body and got an extra sale. But now that will be an easy custom
It could be like Luke where the Trooper variant is announced later but releases first. They have enough Troopers made that all they really need to do is pop a Boyega head sculpt on one.

Nice that he comes with a 'realistic' looking gun, at least (was expecting an orange muzzle given the First Order guys :lol).

Back