MAFEX Batman v Superman: DOJ Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
Posted on the Toyznhobby Facebook page:

11223303_187973808208751_472038869314794095_n.jpg

I'm super pumped for these, especially Batman. Hopefully we can get a variant desert outfit Batman like we saw in the SDCC trailer from one of these companies

Batman looks nice. However, Superman will not. Mafex sucks when it comes to human head sculpts. I think I'll wait for the Neca versions...even if they fall apart and are almost impossible to get :lol

I'm glad to see Batman v. Superman figures finally being done. Hopefully Tamashii will jump into this soon. Still looking really forward to getting these. It seems Mafex has been stepping up their game. Especially with these and Hulkbuster.

Affleck bats has looked good in every figure form so far... anticipating HT version real hard.

5,940 yens? :lol Might as well wait for the Mezco ones.

I forgot Mezco was doing BvS figures!

Count me in as someone who would also like some Figuarts or NECA BvS figures. I want to like the Mafex figures, and I almost pulled the trigger and bought the Nolan Batman, but with QC problems I've heard about with their figures, I'm glad I didn't.

Look good, hope Mafex lightens the grey a little bit. Think there's a chance of a skinner not gel back MOS Superman in the works?

I've known ever since they revealed the suit that I would NEED a really good six inch figure of Batman from the new movie. But I only want one. Obviously it won't be Mattel's utter garbage.

So far Mafex looks like the best, but I'm sure we'll see more and more contenders as time goes on.

Don't Mafex figures have a reputation for falling apart really easily?

Back