Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight- Azrael 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
"I thought myself the instrument of God, not the tool of Man."

Prime 1 Studio is very proud to announce AZRAEL 1/3 from Batman Arkham Knight series soon to be reveal next year 2016!
Please stay tuned!

12247866_984537938259515_8570259586784932303_o.jpg

The good about prime 1 IS they are making character from batman that we never seen before and that is really awesome

The good about prime 1 IS they are making character from batman that we never seen before and that is really awesome

exactly! :goodpost: i love that about them. you may not want every single release, but it's so awesome that they are wiling to make so many varying characters, that other companies do not attempt. truly applaud them on that.

I love this, and will seriously consider purchasing this one. Problem is this is the Michael Lane Azrael who I know nothing about. Wish it was a Jean-Paul Valley, but he wasn't in the game, so oh well.

I really liked the story arc they started for Azrael in Arkham Knight but it kind of went out with a whimper. He really deserved a whole game dedicated to him. In fact, where is my Knightfall game? Starting off as Batman, switching to a brutal Azrael mid-game and then switching back to Batman for the finale? Oh yes...

Though I prefer Azrael's Knightfall look to his Arkham Knight look.

And here he is! Didn't think it'd be this soon tho..can you slow down a little prime 1 :)
this is going to look insane!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Righton, [emoji13] Prime 1 elevating the statue collecting world with these 1/3 scales of batman villians! I freakin want them all!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I'm not a fan of this character at all, but that paint app may be one of the best I've ever seen on a statue

Can anyone think of any possible switchout parts? If not, maybe this will be less than the rest of the line!?

From Prime1 Instagram:

azrael.jpg
MMDC-15: AZRAEL (Batman: Arkham Knight) "Dark days are here, Batman. The prophecy has come true. From the ashes of Arkham City, the fires are raging... and Gotham... is burning. I can see the same fire in your eyes. Before this night is through... that fire will consume you. Gotham will need a new savior, a new guardian, a new Batman."
Azrael Statue Features:
- Size approximately 32 inch
- Limited worldwide quantity
Retail Price: $899 USD
Edition Size: 500 - Pre-production samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

Back