DST Marvel Femme Fatales - Lady Deadpool, Spider Gwen and Medusa (new releases)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunnipot85

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought it would be good to start a post about these statues, similar to the Kotobukiya Bishoujo posts.

Here's the first one in the lineup - Captain Marvel.

IvJat1A.jpg

A Diamond Select Toys release! Prepare to marvel at the new series of Femme Fatales PVC figures based on the heroines of the Marvel Universe! DST's Marvel Femme Fatales line kicks off with none other than Captain Marvel herself, the heroine who lives up to her name alongside the Avengers, as well as on her own, thanks to her alien-derived super-powers. This static plastic figure of Carol Danvers is in 9" scale, and features a detailed sculpt and an exacting paint process. She comes packaged in a full-color window box, and will soon be joined by more of the women - and men - of the Marvel Universe! Sculpted by Alejandro Pereira!

Last edited:
Re: Marvel Femme Fatales by Diamond Select (Captain Marvel, Lady Deadpool and Lady Th

Lady Thor
JoBSHJb.jpg

Lady Deadpool
ypKXlT2.jpg

Re: Marvel Femme Fatales by Diamond Select (Captain Marvel, Lady Deadpool and Lady Th

Yea, Lady Deadpool has my vote too. Marvel comes in second. Overall all three look pretty good.

I can't argue with prices, but the dynamism seems to be missing with these Marvel pieces compared to the aforementioned Bishoujos or even the animated DC Femme Fatales. I'd rather pay around $40 for this CM over the $500 for the SS piece, but all three are a little dead from waist-down.

Lady Deadpool looks good... not digging the other two.

Spider Gwen is the next figure... I don't think any of these are looking good other than Lady Deadpool. Can't really expect much for the price-point tho :dunno

SpiderGwen.jpg

Re: DST Marvel Femme Fatales (newest releases Lady Deadpool and Spider Gwen)

I actually like the Spider Gwen. It kind of looks like they could include an unmasked sculpt or maybe a planned variant down the road. I would love for that to happen :pray:

I do agree though, I am not feeling any of the others. Lady Deadpool looks nice but I won't get her.

New Reveal at Toy Fair - Medusa (I think she looks the best) and also a IRL photo of Captain Marvel. I'm surprised not many people are interested in these :lol They are pretty much a great bang for your buck at $45 each but there doesn't seem to be ANY interest on here

0FljeNT.jpg

smg34kq.jpg

Actually those in-person pictures of Captain Marvel look better than the pictures on the site. She's growing on me for sure.

New Reveal at Toy Fair - Medusa (I think she looks the best) and also a IRL photo of Captain Marvel. I'm surprised not many people are interested in these :lol They are pretty much a great bang for your buck at $45 each but there doesn't seem to be ANY interest on here

0FljeNT.jpg

smg34kq.jpg

Those are cool, Medusa and Captain Marvel are definite buys for me....hope they make Rogue soon.

This Medusa has me intrigued ...as well as Rogue from this same line. Would love to see more pics of both of them.

I got Lady Deadpool today.
She is the same scale as the Horror Bishoujo Freddy and Jason, so I was happy. I have the Bishoujo Lady Deadpool and she is too big and the pose is boring.

For 1/3rd the price, the Diamond is a winner.

The flat paint was uneven and had marks from the packaging so I washed it with soapy water and sealed it with Testors dull coat.
What an improvement! I recommend doing this.

Here is the result...
2016-11-30 14.45.18-01.jpeg

It looks really good. Not sure if I care for the paint app, but it's not bad at all.

What was the price?

I got it for 27.00 shipped.
The paint app is poor. Base needs repainted, at least it's not too sloppy. Sealing the flat paint was a big improvement.

Back