Keegan's Closet » UPDATE 12.15: TARS «

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keegan

Super Freak
Reaction score
...literally. I don't have a lot of room so I converted a closet in my studio to house three detolfs and a shelf. My collection started with the 1:6 Tumbler, hurried quickly into Dark Knight completionism and has been happily expanding from there. So much of this was inspired by folks on this forum so if something feels familiar: thank you! Thanks for cruising in and enjoy the pics...

01_room.jpg

01_overview.jpg

LOOKING FORWARD TO:

01_preorders.jpg

CUSTOMS IN THE WORKS:

01_customs.jpg

WISH LIST:

01_wishlist.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Keegan's Closet

Cool. Who is the guy with the thing in his nose and the fella cuffed to the suitcase? The Slave hunter Leia is AMAZING

Ha ha, thanks! That's the Paul Atredies from Dune figure by Spenser with the thing in his nose and the guy with the suitcase is the Brother Production Cobb from Inception.

That may only be a closet, but it is a great closet! Wonderful collection!

Thanks for sharing
it looks really good hope my collection can grow to something close to that in time

A few months ago I sent my brother an offhand text asking "how hard would it be to make a 1/6 scale TARS?" He's an absolutely amazing modeler and sure enough the question got him going. Scratch built using 3D printed parts, styrene and earth magnets with battery powered LED lights. Christmas came early when he brought him over as my gift this year. I am beyond stoked.

TARS_001.jpg

TARS_02.jpg

TARS_03.jpg

TARS_04.jpg

TARS_05.jpg

TARS_06.jpg

TARS_07.jpg

TARS_08.jpg

TARS_09.jpg

TARS_10.jpg

TARS_11.jpg

TARS_12.jpg