• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 Custom Halloween Myers Ones Customs The Shape 2.0 Rare!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gamesmaster86

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have an ultra rare Ones customs Halloween The shape 2.0 figure for sale.

A bit of history behind this sculpt...As far as I know this is 1 of only 2 in existence and the only one sold by the man himself. The Sculpt is different to the blackest eyes sculpt as is the hair and paint job. It comes with custom coveralls, accurate Halloween metal knife with lip and an engraved stand made by graveyard studios. I cannot state enough how rare this sculpt is and my only reason for selling is simply that I have 3 other myers heads. The hair may need a little fixing but nothing serious.

Note that the pictures are completely untouched and I apologise for the poor pose lol.

Price is NOW £500 delivered in the UK or add the extra postage for delivery elsewhere.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
That sculpt is killer, I have his "Shape" figure…I can't believe you sold that considering there were only 2 made!?! I'd say that is about what mine looks like, except perfected a bit further, mainly the nose. I would've liked to have grabbed that, but just saw it. What would you say the best Myers fig out there is?

It's a great and rare piece, but I prefer the blackest eyes 2.0 and have both madbug sculpts. So I felt it right that it goes to someone who display and enjoy it as much as I have.

With regards to the best myers piece....It's all about personal preference :)

Back