Threezero Game of Thrones - Jaime Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFiend

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score

After bringing you Game of Thrones: Tyrion Lannister, Eddard Stark and Jon Snow, we are very excited to announce pre-order of 1/6th scale Game of Thrones Jaime Lannister collectible figure!

Kingslayer will be offered for pre-order at threezerostore.com for a limited time starting from November 23rd 9:00AM Hong Kong Time.

Jaime Lannister price at www.threezerostore.com is 190USD/1480HKD with worldwide shipping included in the price.

1/6th scale Game of Thrones Jaime Lannister collectible details:
*12” (30.5cm) tall articulated figure featuring tailored clothing;
*Head sculpt with realistic likeness to the character portrayed in the series;
*Exchangeable hands: one pair of relaxed hands; one pair for holding weapons;
*Highly Detailed Kingsguard Armour;
Collectible figure features following elements of clothing and accessories:
*Shirt;
*Pants;
*Robe;
*Cloak;
*Boots;
*Belt;
*Sword;
*Dagger;
*Metal Buttons

Last edited:
I'm very happy I got the Jaime I wanted. :) I think, while not perfect, the likeness is very good. I do think the hair should be slightly longer and fuller. The armor looks great. The under tunic looks a bit too bulky, I hope they fix that. Overall, I'm feelin' good about the Kingslayer. I hope they make a the helm the Ex. Any guesses on price?

I can't wait!

I hope they tweak the headsculpt. The eyes, nose and mouth need minor adjustments and as you said the hair.

If you guys are not happy with the sculpt then email/facebook/twitter them with constructive criticism. Unlike most companies they actually listen to the fans and take it on board!

Wow, looks great! Sculpt even looks really good to me. This should be a buy for me. I was just thinking the other day that I don't have enough sister ****ers and attempted child murderers on my display.

Finally :yess: Only thing that bothers me is that it sort of looks like Series 5 Jaime with Series 1 hair.

does look good.:clap

a helmet as the ex be cool, get more than one and have a generic kings-guard look with one in helmet behind Jaime.

Looks very good. Hope the likeness is tweaked a bit. Need to finish off the Lannisters with Cersei and Tywin.

As much as I'd like them to tweak the sculpt, I don't think they tweaked any of the other sculpts. They repainted the Ned head a bit different and then super imposed a bigger ghost with Jon.

That being said it wouldn't be a problem if It shipped with the previewed head, and of course changes would be much appreciated.

Undecided if i will purchase this one but happy to see another figure revealed. Hope the White Walker is next.

Happy with the sculpt, not so much with the fit of the jacket under his armor. It is way too bulky and makes him look like he is wearing a snowsuit. You can see pretty clearly that it pushes out the armor so it doesn't sit quite right.

Funny how different people can look at the same sculpt and take something different away. I didn't think this looked anything like the actor, but I thought their previous work looked great - this is the first one I looked at it and thought, "I don't see the resemblance." Granted, some faces are harder to do than others, and I know it's easier to be a critic than to do a work of art... still, if it was me doing it, I would have kept working on it, I wouldn't have been satisfied with what they have here.

Yes me too. I'm not one to complain about sculpts and when i see people complaining about even the best ones i just don't get it but i feel this one is very soft. It's a great start but just needs tweaking.

I thought their Tyrion was great. Ned pre-order was weak but the final version improved a LOT. Jon Snow looks good from the previews. I would say this is better than the Ned preorder but worst after that. Like i said it's not terrible, it just needs a bit of work.

In any case ThreeZero already have my money. I'm all in for this line and so happy we are getting another figure. With all the other stuff they are announcing i was worried the line might have been over :yess: Now i need at least a Daenerys.

P.S. Helmet exclusive please ThreeZero!

I think this sculpt looks amazing! It looks like Jaime from the scene where Robert is having "fun" with a bunch of ladies in his room as Jaime is outside the door standing guard and not looking too happy about it. I think this is my favorite figure they've designed so far!

Hair looks about the right length but it definitely needs to be more blonde considering this is season 1 when he was a true Lannister, before he was neutered and his hair magically turned brown.

Back