• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT PARTS! From: DX11, DX12, DX04, Bane, T800, Spidey 3 Base, MJ Thriller & More!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydeous

Apprentice
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Parts bits and pieces from my collecting over the years, there might be some parts that i might forget to mention, so feel free to PM as I might have them :wave

*Located in asia, so please do factor that in mind when shipping big items

DX11:

Stand base
Table
Chair
various hands
guns, weapons, cards
box

DX02:

Stand base
backpack
gun holster

DX12:

hands, pegs
weapons
stand base
belts (both types also the ones from armoury)
gauntlets
boots and pegs
neck wrap
Empty cowl from armoury
box

Bane:

Sweater
Belt
Gauntlet
Shoes
Stand base
Broken cowl
Hands
Box

T1 T800:

Studded jacket
graphic tank top
boots
battle damaged head

T2 T800:

Black T shirt

DX13:
T1000 statue

Robocop:

Chair

Tony Mech Test 2:

Stand base
Dummy
Hand parts
screwdrivers acc
mark 42 amor parts

MJ Thriller:

(normal and zombie ver)
head
outfit
hands

DX07:

Figure Stand
weather Vane
Boots

DX04:

Normal PERS head
Chinese costume set
Sneak gear Costume set
Stand base
weapons
box

Spiderman 3

gargoyle stand base diorama

I also have various empty boxes:

DX01,04,06,07,08,09,10,11,12,13

Captain America TWS golden age

Iron man series: mark iv, mark v, gantry with mark iv and a few more, Pm if you are looking for anything specific. :wave

obviously theres too much to photo, so feel free to PM if you need pics or have any questions.

Last edited:
Re: HT PARTS! From: DX11, DX12, DX04, Bane, T800, Spidey 3 Base, MJ Thriller & More!

For more views, you might want to ask a mod to move this thread to the right forum.

Re: HT PARTS! From: DX11, DX12, DX04, Bane, T800, Spidey 3 Base, MJ Thriller & More!

PM sent!

PM sent ;) I'm taking DX12 stand.

PM Me. I'm interested in the DX11 table and chair.

Also in the black T2 black shirt

how much for the DX04 stuff.

Hi, could you PM me what parts you have left from DX11, DX12 and Bane and their prices? Also how much for the Robocop chair?

Back