Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47879394959697

Default Re: XM Studios - Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale

Quote Originally Posted by northernmunkey2003 View Post
    What your still waiting?
    I PO'd when first announced... lost interest after 2+ years of waiting (I actually stopped preordering XM). My XM guy just got it. So I'm asking whomever is interested to just cover the remaining balance. I basically want to avoid shipping this again once it's here in the states.

...and still no takers.

Quote Originally Posted by DVDVampire View Post
    I PO'd when first announced... lost interest after 2+ years of waiting (I actually stopped preordering XM). My XM guy just got it. So I'm asking whomever is interested to just cover the remaining balance. I basically want to avoid shipping this again once it's here in the states.

...and still no takers.
    What is the remaining balance?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbob29 View Post
    What is the remaining balance?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Pm'd ...

If anyone is selling this, please let me know. I'm located in GA, USA. Thanks

Super Freak

Feedback
    8 (100%)
    This will be one of those statues I'll be trying to get for many years to come. The combination of price and the damage to the economy (and my bank account) recently, means I won't be in a position to pull the trigger on this particular piece anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by filip629 View Post
    This will be one of those statues I'll be trying to get for many years to come. The combination of price and the damage to the economy (and my bank account) recently, means I won't be in a position to pull the trigger on this particular piece anytime soon.
    The shipping cost alone scares me. Had one guy quote me at 700$ shipping + $4,000 for the statue. I can't justify that price for this statue.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Super Freak

Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raheal View Post
    The shipping cost alone scares me. Had one guy quote me at 700$ shipping + $4,000 for the statue. I can't justify that price for this statue.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Yeah, it's not uncommon to have collectors asking a huge premium on hot pieces in the aftermarket. Especially on ebay. I know for certain, if I ever do end up adding this to my collection, it'll be from a seller who's willing to let it go at a reasonable price. I've gotten lucky a few times and picked up some very pricey statues at a great price from fellow freaks on this forum. Hopefully, when this pandemic is over, I'll get lucky and be able to score one. In the meantime, I wish you the best of luck hunting one down.

Quote Originally Posted by filip629 View Post
    Yeah, it's not uncommon to have collectors asking a huge premium on hot pieces in the aftermarket. Especially on ebay. I know for certain, if I ever do end up adding this to my collection, it'll be from a seller who's willing to let it go at a reasonable price. I've gotten lucky a few times and picked up some very pricey statues at a great price from fellow freaks on this forum. Hopefully, when this pandemic is over, I'll get lucky and be able to score one. In the meantime, I wish you the best of luck hunting one down.
    Whats a good price? Below MSRP?🤣

I can tell you when I was requesting someone just to take over my PO, that was still too high for freaks and folks on the other board. At the time I was willing eat my deposit just to let it go, and I still got lowballed.

Super Freak

Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DVDVampire View Post
    Whats a good price? Below MSRP?��

I can tell you when I was requesting someone just to take over my PO, that was still too high for freaks and folks on the other board. At the time I was willing eat my deposit just to let it go, and I still got lowballed.
    No, MSRP is reasonable. Especially if you were willing to give up your deposit. I would've jumped on that. Unfortunately, I had to make a hard choice between buying HULKbuster or POing the transformation HULK. I love both pieces but could only get one at the time because both statues are pretty pricey. I have a 1/4 Iron Man in my collection already but I was in dire need of a 1/4 classic HULK. HULK simply won out and Hulkbuster was a piece I decided I'd try and hunt down later. I'd be in the market for one right now but the pandemic has dented my finances considerably. So, I just have to hope I can pick one up at a reasonable price when life kind of returns to normal.