Into the Badlands on AMC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been craving a show like this. I just want to see people beat the **** out of each other like the 80s movies. Sure pleased so far. Excellent choreography I might add

Great fight choreography. (Loved that opening fight!)

I'm not quite hooked by the characters and story yet, but the fight choreography and gorgeous cinematography will keep me watching. Promising start!

We watched it last night. Really good and will be watching more.

I really like the character of Sonny. Not sure I care for The Widow yet.

The Baron's son is one I think I'll be hating. :lol

I'll have to look up the actor who plays The Baron. He looks so familar but I can't place my finger on who he is.

I wasn't planning on watching but did and ended up enjoying it. That first fight was awesome with Sonny taking out the group without his sword.

Did anyone catch the song "Lead Me Home" that was also featured on TWD a few seasons ago?

not bad..its different... and we gonna give it a shoot :) the fight choreography was awesome !

I really like the character of Sonny. Not sure I care for The Widow yet.

The Baron's son is one I think I'll be hating. :lol

I'll have to look up the actor who plays The Baron. He looks so familar but I can't place my finger on who he is.

Pretty much my summation, except for the Widow part. Redheads tend to snag up my interest. :monkey3

Yeah, he seems quite annoying. :lol

He plays Celeborn in LoTR. Maybe that was where you've seen him?

Pretty much my summation, except for the Widow part. Redheads tend to snag up my interest. :monkey3

Yeah, he seems quite annoying. :lol

He plays Celeborn in LoTR. Maybe that was where you've seen him?

Wow, that was Celeborn? I wouldn't have guessed that in a million years. I'll have to keep that in mind during the next episode, although I don't see his character being around that long.

Wow, that was Celeborn? I wouldn't have guessed that in a million years. I'll have to keep that in mind during the next episode, although I don't see his character being around that long.

I think with the way he seems fatherly in some way to Sonny, I don't see him being off'd in season 1. I can see him being put down in a few seasons, if it gains attention.

Yeah crazy right? I think it was the beard that had me wondering for a while.

I think with the way he seems fatherly in some way to Sonny, I don't see him being off'd in season 1. I can see him being put down in a few seasons, if it gains attention.

Yeah crazy right? I think it was the beard that had me wondering for a while.

I guess it depends on how long they want to string along his illness. I could see him being bedridden and trying to maintain control while attempting to hide his weakness from the other barons.

I guess it depends on how long they want to string along his illness. I could see him being bedridden and trying to maintain control while attempting to hide his weakness from the other barons.

That's true, seems kind of weak to have a Baron die of some illness. Seeing some of the season previews, he seems like he'll be badass, would suck to kill him from some sickness. But I mean it could have some sort of Robert Baratheon effect, where it breaks out a war between Barons.

It's really great to see a show like this. Plenty of martial arts and swordplay. Like the characters and story so far. The main Baron (Quinn), somewhat reminds me of Russell Crowe. I'm definitely on board for this show.:)

I liked the series premiere enough. We've already gotten and will continue to get some pretty epic fight scenes.

But it's a bit derivative. Quinn reminds me of...

Leonaro-DiCaprio-Zoom-in-and-Nod-while-smoking-Django-Unchained.gif

And Sarah Bolger...

tumblr_nxkf05tnfb1rcrc2qo1_500.jpg

...reminds me of Natalie Dormer from GoT. :lol

He also played the Russian bad@$$ villain in "The Equalizer"

Good first episode. The fighting sequences were choreographed very well.
Like the old man in The Avengers said to Bruce Banner... that kid in the treasure chest, "son you have a condition!" :lol

Looking forward to next week.

Back