Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - Captain Jack Harkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
12246724_10153102473481583_2334205252134546359_n.jpg

Gotta have Captain Jack! Although I don't like this sculpt. I wanted the smirk

466161_1363978947456_500_282.jpg

9, Rose and Jack are my most wanted figures so I'm so glad they are all getting made. Now to wait for a Missy.

He looks wonderful! Wish there would be an alternate head sculpt of him and his smirk :D It's a pity there's no River Song though :( She's one of my most wanted figure.

Completely agree that he needs a more smirky expression! :lol Hopefully they'll release an alternate head somewhere down the line, if this figure doesn't come with one.

Jack is a good choice. He deserves a figure, and this will likely come out very well. The smirk that has been stated is a good point, as its his key character trait in Who - against all adversities, Jack has his smirk on.

Apparently this one is in the very early stages. So lots of time for tweaking. I think if they gave his sculpt a little more personality ala Clara it'd help. Just to capture that little twinkle in Barrowman's eye. In my mind, no one has ever really done a spot-on job of getting his likeness. I'm SO happy we're getting a Jack figure though. I think he's a great choice and a great outfit so he can get Torchwood fans too.

He looks wonderful! Wish there would be an alternate head sculpt of him and his smirk :D It's a pity there's no River Song though :( She's one of my most wanted figure.

Happy we're getting Jack. :) Was hoping for River as well, if not a full figure than at least the head.

Happy we're getting Jack. :) Was hoping for River as well, if not a full figure than at least the head.

If there really is a River in the future, I look forward in seeing how they sculpt her hair :lol

Now that we are getting a Jack I'd love a Gwen Cooper... she's a different license. But... still...

So I wanna start collecting Doctor Who figures! Anyone know the best places to buy them in the U.S.?

Back