Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - War Doctor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
I've hoping this one was coming soon. Hopefully we get his TARDIS as well

12227703_10153102473441583_2862019870779253575_n.jpg

Guys. It's Flash photography. Don't we know by now that flash is an evil thing that destroys all beauty? :)

12208609_814560831975608_5476577275891406850_n.jpg

does look like a very early proto. im sold but would like to see it improve some.:clap

he looks too skinny/lanky. like outfit needs to be baggier maybe?

That close-up pic looks really good. I'm not attached to the character, though. Really disappointed with no classics being shown

Great to see we are getting a War Doctor figure too! :yess: Looks ok from what I've seen so far - looks like yet another case of dodgy first pictures to me, hopefully some better ones will surface soon. I'll more likely end up getting this one as well...I need all the Doctors!! :slap

As someone who really wants a War Doctor, all I hope is that they do the legendary John Hurt justice with the sculpt. The close up looks promising in that regard, but I definitely need to see more pics.

Oh, and speaking of the War Doctor, if anyone has any interest at all in the character and in the Big Finish Doctor Who audio stories, they are doing a series of four War Doctor boxed set releases, with three stories per release, and with John Hurt back to reprise the role on audio, with the first set due out next month. So his Doctor will now have an era, albeit a largely audio based one, in much the same way that Paul McGann's Eighth Doctor was granted. Just a heads up, anyway, in case anyone was interested.

For my sins, so do I... :lol

Seriously though, really looking forward to Hurt's War Doctor getting a proper era via audio, so a Big Chief War Doctor figure is just the (expensive) cherry on top for me. :)

Well the War Doctor looks... rough. Hopefully they will improve it. I'm more interested in the McGann figure. ;)

According to rumors he and Clara are supposed to be the next two orderable ones. He is looking great!!

12729184_10154567238826002_5105702313424047201_n.jpg

think im in the minority here but really dont think that looks good so far.:dunno

love the war doc and wants a 1/6 but to me that sculpts off somehow. too long?

Back