Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - Clara Oswald

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
12241755_10153102473846583_6561603837808796194_n.jpg

Out of the ladies we are getting, the best face sculpt so far IMHO. Definitely buying the Impossible Girl

This is by far the best sculpt seen today (but in fairness we've only seen one set of pictures). This sculpt has it all, likeness and character. Definite purchase.

She looks great! But the deciding factor for me to purchase her would be the accessories that comes with her :D

She looks amazing. Seriously, wait until you see some of the better pics of her. She's perfect. If the factory matches the proto she'll be amazing. And so far they've done a great job with the last 4 figures or so. I'll definitely be getting her.

I'll see some more pics before I decide, but that one looks good.

Is Clara that popular? Everyone I know detests her (the character, not the actress).

Looks pretty good! Will need to see more pics though before making a final decision, but she is one of the few companions I would be interested in buying. :)

The problem with her character is that her arc should have ended with her being the impossible girl and the episode name of the Doctor.

I wish I could say I want this but big chief just seem too dear for the quality.

Nice looking figure but a probable pass as are the rest not that interested in the secondary figures rather have some villains and Doctors 2 and 3.

Love the character and fantastic looking figure... but unfortunately I just can't see myself paying $280 or so (after the ridiculous shipping cost) for a Companion. Especially when we'll be well into the next Companion by the time she finally ships.

Yeah, she's easy on the eyes, but as a character she's utterly boring

I find her more obnoxious than boring. The way she speaks is so...I dunno, frenzied and hyper. And forcefully quirky a lot of the time. Ugh! It legit drives me insane. I've only watched the first episode of the new season because I can barely handle her. And I no longer enjoy the show that much in general, but...yeah. I loved the very first episode she was in with Matt and the Daleks, but that's it.

I'm ready for a companion that isn't special or impossible. I'm tired of the Doctor needing to solve the mysteries of his companions. I just want a regular Joe/Jane to tag along on his adventures.

Clara's actually been pretty drama-free this season, just sort of tagging along on adventures and not much else.

Although for me it was only really her relationship with Danny that got annoying at times last season. Clara herself I've never had a problem with, and I've always really liked how she isn't afraid to challenge the Doctor and call him out whenever he's acting like an ass.

I'm always baffled at how some fans just seem to get really irritated by that.

Leaps and bounds better than the Amy attempt.

IMG_4518.jpg

From FB.

Makes me want another Amy.

I actually really like Clara. I enjoying her character progression with Eleven and have been loving the way she is changing her relationship with Twelve. Not to mention she has been on adventures with Ten, Eleven, Twelve AND the War Doctor :lol

I will be getting this one without hesitation. I hope we get Donna Noble though out right. I'd be okay with no Martha Jones but I want Donna.

^ That looks so so awesome! Love how she looks in that pic! Decision made - I'm getting this one as well! :lol

I don't mind Clara either, read that a lot of people don't seem to like her, personally I don't get all the hate for her - but each to their own I guess. :huh

And yes I agree, I would love a Donna Noble figure as well - I liked her as a companion.

I personally don't hate Clara as a character, but I'm not a big fan of her. However, if the final product is as good as this proto, I have to buy it. It's a fantastic sculpt and I really like the layered clothing. Hopefully nothing gets lost in the translation with the actual product ( ie: weak paint app, clothing too bulky)

Back