Big Chief Studios Rose Tyler Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthTrafford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Saw it on the OSR Facebook page

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,056
McGann and War look terrible. Rose looks alright but I'd hope for netter hand ms and a better looking gun

She's looking great. I do worry about the open-mouth look as it can come out weird, but it looks great here, I think. It's interesting, as this isn't the first outfit I would have thought of for her, as it's from her return in Stolen Earth. But it's a cool look and gives her a big gun. I would love to see a version of her in the pink hoodie to put with the 9th Doctor.

11988421_814560875308937_2626097081420418318_n.jpg

Hm. She looks good here, but after Amy I'm worried. I'm sure the final paint app will be pretty blah as well. I always feel like Big Chief's figures resemble Tonner dolls a bit.

Since the 9th a Doctor and Rose were the ones that rebooted Doctor Who in the US they're my faves.
I'll be adding Rose for sure.

She's looking great. I do worry about the open-mouth look as it can come out weird, but it looks great here, I think. It's interesting, as this isn't the first outfit I would have thought of for her, as it's from her return in Stolen Earth. But it's a cool look and gives her a big gun. I would love to see a version of her in the pink hoodie to put with the 9th Doctor.

View attachment 223269

The hair looks great.

Looks accurate, but i'm not a Rose fan, so I won't be buying this.

:exactly: Same for me as well, although I appreciate her part in the Who re-boot, I just couldn't take to her character. Great for those who want her though. Good to see them using sculpted hair on the female figures too. :rock

I don't like the open mouth it throws off the face for me. I would have preferred a more stern look based on the fact she has the gun

1.jpg

I'll buy it though because I don't think we'll get another Rose. I would have preferred a Rose from Series 1 too but I guess this will go better with the last Tennant released.

Yeah seems weird they would go with a series 4 version. Would much rather have a season 1 or even season 2 version.

Yeah seems weird they would go with a series 4 version. Would much rather have a season 1 or even season 2 version.

Season 1 would have been more iconic, but likeness rights are always an issue with any figure of Rose - maybe they only had them for season 4.

Back