Enterbay Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Titanchuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
I really need anyone who can help me.... My 1/4 Robocop,when having the switch in the on position randomly says a phrase or the gun holster opens randomly. My question is this a common problem or is this a problem?its my second as I've had the first one replaced it did the same thing

Mine does that from time to time. If you have a lot of electronics can around the RF signal gets scrambled causing this problem. Good luck.

Rf feed from other source
Just turn it off

Even if no remotes are being used? Yeah turning it off of course works I just want to be sure nothing's wrong with it of course you know it wasn't cheap

Mine does that from time to time. If you have a lot of electronics can around the RF signal gets scrambled causing this problem. Good luck.

Even if no remotes are in use ?I do have a lot of electronics around though but standard stuff television, home theater reciever,play station 4 and cable box that's not a lot though right? Thanks for you guys advice I really don't want to send it back

Back