Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins: Killer Croc (1:3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
"You ain't strong enough."

With the release of MMDC-04 BATMAN NOEL available at Sideshow Collectibles: DC Comics Batman Noel Version Polystone Statue by Prime 1 St | Sideshow Collectibles

Prime 1 Studio is very proud to announce Killer Croc from Batman Arkham Origins soon joining to our Museum Masterline 1/3 scale!

12244562_981562211890421_531143037012951444_o.jpg

Wth this I didn't see coming now this force me to PO batman Noel lol :p I want both but no money is time to sell SSC old pieces lol

This statue at 1/3 scale is going to be HUGE... I'm guessing at least 38" to 42" tall without a base... I hope they make the base really short...

This statue at 1/3 scale is going to be HUGE... I'm guessing at least 38" to 42" tall without a base... I hope they make the base really short...

Just checked his height compared to Bane, and Killer croc is 10'5" and Bane is only 6'6"!

So Killer Croc statue is going to be 40"-50"??

I'm very surprised they would even attempt this guy cause he is so big. I don't see how they will be able to keep him at $900, not to mention how many will fork it over for this character with so many other, more important characters to choose from.

Bravo to the person that can afford and display this amazing series of statues! I am not that person. I will have to keep it at one or two select characters. The Croc will have to pass. Awesome statue though.

Looks awesome...probably comes closer to a $grand with how big this dude will be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Yea no way he's $900. Like that AO Bane, this thing is going to be well into the $1000-$1500 range IMO.

In that case pass just no space with 20 other 1/3 on the way. Would rather save the space and money for the 1/3 justice league they will soon have in time. But looks great for those who has the space and mansions to store these bad boys.

You all thought Bane statue was big!!!!

Remeber Killer Croc is a lot bigger!

But Kira said that they will make his pose so he will be the same height as Bane.

"Killer croc will be bigger than Bane but our pose will make him similar size to Bane more information will be reveal next year."

Back