2007 Animated maquettes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
Is that an animated chewie at the top of the last pic?

IMG_4594.jpg

IMG_4570.jpg

IMG_4526.jpg

Karma said:
mace maquette is another convention exclusive......convention not stated yet

thats lame!!! the Mace is the only Clone Wars maquette that i really want for my collection. making him a convention exclusive only jacks up the price on him and makes him harder to find.

Where are these from?

I only collect the GG LOTR busts and 7" SW statues, so hopefully there's some of that too at the source.

Off to investigate...

hairlesswookiee said:
thats lame!!! the Mace is the only Clone Wars maquette that i really want for my collection. making him a convention exclusive only jacks up the price on him and makes him harder to find.

Well then It's fair to let those who have the complete collection get it and anyways you can get him too through ebay as you saved money not spending for the other maquettes and can put more money on the maquette you like the most...

I'm currently dumping my GG collection but one line I am happy to be keeping is the animated lines. Good stuff.

Very cool. I don't yet have the money to get any of these plus my current obsessions, but I really want them! I'm trying to figure out a way, I really want Vader and Fett and some CW ones, I love the style, so coooool!

I'm excited to see a Mace, but not happy that he's an exclusive. I'm gonna have to do some serious sucking up around here :monkey3

Damn, I hate living on the East coast sometimes :monkey4

I'm not happy that I'm going to have to beg someone here that doesn't collect these to be nice enough to get one for me. I hate doing that and feel bad, but at least there are nice enough people here that will. I'm sure their will be LOTR and HP exclusives too which is going to make this extremely difficult.

Ok which ones are excluusives at which con. I was thinking that Mace and the R2-D2 were Toyfair exclusives. If they are C4 I wil do what I can.

Back