Threezero - Robocop 2 - Robocain Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
12227618_1233616639997495_5966706252558359445_n.jpg

12322972_1250184968340662_8259182842005656347_o.jpg

Last edited:
i thought they should make him (instead of HT) after i got their 2014 ED :)
they seem to paint their figures slightly wrong (dead space is yellow instead of grey, ed-209 doesn't have enough colors, ninja turtles have yellow faces and no marks on their shells), but they care for shapes and stamina. and slight color variation won't be a problem with Cain.

From the ED-209 thread:

i've bought it, and it's a beautiful figure, but i don't find any place in my collection for it.
what a pity.
it's still a great, great figure, it made me think threezero should make Robocain.

P., the great soothsayer!

i thought they should make him (instead of HT) after i got their 2014 ED :)
they seem to paint their figures slightly wrong (dead space is yellow instead of grey, ed-209 doesn't have enough colors, ninja turtles have yellow faces and no marks on their shells), but they care for shapes and stamina. and slight color variation won't be a problem with Cain.

I hadn't been going into that thread due to lack of interest in Robo'14 merchandise but I just had a look now and wow, that thing's pretty good.

This is a cool piece of news.

Someone finally said to Chan ''look, if you're not gonna do it ****ing let someone else do it!!''

From the ED-209 thread:

P., the great soothsayer!
:lol
i was shocked, too, and i left that comment only a few days ago :)

I hadn't been going into that thread due to lack of interest in Robo'14 merchandise but I just had a look now and wow, that thing's pretty good.
check their Bumblebee thread as well, it's the same story of "no interest" but it's even better seen what they can do with robots.

This is such awesome news. I'm very happy that this is finally happening and by threezero no less! threezero and 3A are the masters when it comes to recreating robots.

Interesting to see this offering but zero chance ill be ordering because there is no substitute for Chronicle's Cain.

This should be 1/6 or no purchase. He is not that big anyway, just around Hulk

my shelf will take even 1/5 Cain, i accidentally made Robo shelf 52 cm in height instead of 42 :)

As interesting as this is, not sure I would consider it a 'must buy' like the Robocop 1 stuff was. I will play this by ear - how will it end up looking; how much will it be; what will my finances be at the time; will there be other stuff coming out at the same time that I might be more interested in etc etc

Oh man.

Really excited how that guy will turn out.
If it's good I'm gonna be broke!

Well, still have to see how 3Z figures are compared to HT figures.
My Chappie is still on preorder and I am excited how he will turn out...

I also wonder what 3Z will throw in as exclusive item in their store.
According to their ****** release/exclusive release policy I can definitely imagine them to only add the extending LCD Face Display to the figures bought in their store as they did with the RoboCop 14 figure.
And to be honest I don't wanna support such a policy. :/

Back