Gentle Giant Clone Commander bust exclusives!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/blog

GENTLE GIANT TRAVELS THE WORLD WITH STAR WARS EXCLUSIVES

Five Special Clone Trooper Commanders, Other Items Only Available on Worldwide Tour

February 10, 2007, Burbank, Ca. – Gentle Giant Ltd. is ready to take the world and collectors by storm with an unprecedented five-city worldwide tour. While traveling the globe, the company will make a special, exclusive Star Wars Clone Trooper Commander mini-bust available at each of the five locations.

“Why should rock stars and movie celebrities have all the fun?” asked Gentle Giant Vice President of Product Development and Design Dev Gilmore. “We figure it’s high time the collectibles industry had its own world tour, so we’re taking the lead and having a lot of fun. And of course, we want to invite everyone to come join us, so we’re making it worth your while thanks to some very cool, exclusive Clone Trooper Commander mini-busts.”

As amazing as the Clone Trooper Commanders are, Gentle Giant knows that a single exclusive does not a party make. So the company is offering multiple tour exclusives to go along with the specific location exclusives. The Gentle Giant Worldwide Tour 2007 Exclusives include a Yoda/R2-D2 Animated-style maquette and a special Bust-Ups 2-pack of Han and Luke in Stormtrooper armor. There will also be other exclusives at some of the five events, which will be announced soon.

As to those Clone Trooper Commanders… They’ll be available in the following cities:

* Event #1 -- Star Wars Celebration IV (Los Angeles, CA): Commander Gree
* Event #2 -- Gentle Giant @ Blister (Tokyo, Japan): Commander Neyo
* Event #3 -- Gentle Giant @ Forbidden Planet (London, England): Commander Bly
* Event #4 -- San Diego Comic-Con (San Diego, CA): Commander Cody
* Event #5 – Special fifth location to be announced!: Commander Baraca

“This will be a lot of fun and a great opportunity for collectors to score some exclusive Star Wars collectibles,” said Gilmore. “But we also know that not everyone can follow us around the world, and we figure everyone deserves a shot at these cool mini-busts. So we’ll be making 500 limited edition box sets of all five mini-busts, and those will be available exclusively on our web site at the end of the year.”

The Gentle Giant Worldwide Tour 2007 begins on May 24, 2007 at Star Wars Celebration IV in Los Angeles, Ca. and continues throughout the summer. Check the Gentle Giant web site at www.gentlegiantltd.com for tour updates and more information on tour exclusives.

For more information and images on another just announced Gentle Giant Star Wars Celebration IV Exclusive - head on over to Starwars.com.

Hell yeah, im all over this!!

“But we also know that not everyone can follow us around the world, and we figure everyone deserves a shot at these cool mini-busts. So we’ll be making 500 limited edition box sets of all five mini-busts, and those will be available exclusively on our web site at the end of the year.”

All 5 will be mine! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

That's cool! I was wondering when they would release these!! At least I can try out for Cody and if I don't score that one... can still get the set if I really try.. :monkey3

Cody will be easy for me since I'm going to SDCC. The rest will have to be through the PG. This $50 bucks may just pay off big before the year is out.

jlcmsu said:
Cody will be easy for me since I'm going to SDCC. The rest will have to be through the PG. This $50 bucks may just pay off big before the year is out.

problem is,now that this announcement has been made, ALOT more people will sign up to PG now

Karma said:
problem is,now that this announcement has been made, ALOT more people will sign up to PG now

Yeah, most likely but it at least gives me a shot.

Commander Neyo is going to be a nightmare to try and get

Any Tokyo freaks wanna trade for other commanders?

IMG_4570.jpg

Deffinately signing up for the Gentle Giant Premium collectors Club... I do hope they'll ship worldwide. As I'm a long time Gentle Giant collector and I have the whole lineup of minibusts I can't loose the chance to get even these Clone Commanders, really a great new!! Anyways I'm very interested to see this new Artoo/Yoda Animated maquette... I bet It will be the scene from ESB where he tries to steal the light and artoo tries to stop him... really cool! And I do hope to see a prototype of one the new Star Wars 3d Animated serie maquettes at Toyfare... I doubt it...but let's hope... I think they will unfold something at celebration IV for sure...

ugh, they're only doing this to get new members for the PG. I am already a part of it, but I dislike it. I am pretty sure they'll do the same with the LOTR Busts too. Greedy bastards :monkey5

so does membership in the PG gurantee the chance to order one?? because i'm not gonna make it to any of these conventions and i would like to get one or two of the busts.

hairlesswookiee said:
so does membership in the PG gurantee the chance to order one?? because i'm not gonna make it to any of these conventions and i would like to get one or two of the busts.

I think it guarantees you a shot at ordering one but not guaranteed to get it

Karma said:
I think it guarantees you a shot at ordering one but not guaranteed to get it

thanks, i just wanted to make sure that i would have the chance. i prefer the first come, first served mentality. gives me the sense of urgency!!!

Back